Finisseur Pro Merino Mid Season Long Sleeve Jersey Anthracite
- 3 back pockets
- Collar with hypoallergenic insert
- CamLock Zip
- Inner bottom with silicone insert
- Temperature range: 10ºC / 18ºC
- Material: 51% polyester, 41% merino wool, 8% elastane
- Weight: (size M)
- Merino Wool:
Merino wool is one of the most appreciated fabrics for its quality and characteristics. Merino wool is obtained mainly from Merino sheep originating in New Zealand. This breed of sheep is found in many corners of the world, however the wool is recovered from the natural sheep of that country. The difference between these Merino sheep and those from the rest of the world is the skin, which is thicker to protect against extreme weather conditions. Due to the fineness of the fibre, Merino wool is much more pleasant on the skin. Sometimes the wide fibre diameter of regular wool irritates dead skin cells, while Merino wool creates the opposite effect. Which is why Merino wool is much less irritating. Wearing Merino wool sportswear guarantees outdoor sports enthusiasts a soft and comfortable skin feel, while at the same time being warm and lightweight, a very important feature for someone who is constantly on the move.
Recommendations of use:
- As the fabric is very delicate, it must be treated and maintained with care.
- Avoid pulling at the seams when putting on or taking off garments.
- Make sure you place the clothing correctly before you start cycling, especially around the pressure points, without forcing seams or other attachment points.
- Avoid getting close to branches, bushes, wires and other sharp objects that could damage your Finisseur garments.
- Wash your Finisseur garments immediately after each outing, or ventilate them thoroughly before storing them unwashed.
- Close all zips before washing.
- To ensure a good maintenance, it is recommended to wash the garment by hand in cold water.
- Use the optimum amount of liquid detergent for delicate clothes and do not add fabric softener or bleach.
- It is important to wash the garment inside out.
- In case of heavy perspiration, we recommend rinsing the garment in cold water after each outing. This way you will get a better protection of the fibres against bacteria, which cause bad smells.
- Finisseur garments must not be stretched or wrung out, not even to remove excess water.
- Drying should be done in a warm and ventilated place, do not use a tumble dryer or radiators.
- For drying, we advise you to spread the garment out on a flat surface, rather than hanging it up.
- Any peeling after a certain number of washes should not be considered a defect, but a natural result of the wool.
- Do not leave your Finisseur garments to dry or store them in direct sunlight.
- Do not store your Finisseur garments in damp, enclosed spaces. Avoid storing clothes in plastic bags.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.