Finisseur Pro Race Power Bib Shorts Black
The top of the range Finisseur in terms of compression and muscle support, built thanks to the research of our professional team, incorporates a combination of 3 different fabrics to ensure optimal vascular renewal of the muscles. The fabric in the biceps femoris and lower back area has a "microwaves" compression construction that massages the body whilst pedalling. The side fabric incorporates microcapsules of Novarel Q10, a molecule also widely used in cosmetics, which helps to manage energy production in the cells, regenerating damaged cells more quickly, thus offering greater comfort but also improving peripheral circulation. Finally, the third fabric is made of a combination of polyamide and polyester that improves the breathability of the product. It fits in the area of intense perspiration to offer greater breathability, thanks to its internal structure of small polyester squares.
The super-comfortable and soft shoulder straps help the bib shorts to adhere to the body and, finally, to improve stability on the thighs, instead of the classic elastic with silicone, the bib shorts are seamless and on the inside the grip is created with PU inserts that leave fewer marks on the skin.
The high compression of the garment turns them into bib shorts for true professionals, a unique and essential garment for those who demand a lot from their bib shorts and care about their performance.
- Elastic Interface
- Compression panels
- Microcapsules of Novarel Q10
- UV 50+ protection
Endurance 2.5 HD MEN chamois pad
The ENDURANCE 2.5 HD MEN chamois pad uses stitched technology and offers an anatomical fit with excellent protection across the pelvic area. Very high-density foams are applied under the top layer for maximum performance over long distances. ENDURANCE 2.5 HD MEN provides adequate protection for the male anatomy in the saddle, offering a perfect fit and stability in the saddle. Like all EIT products, the shape of the central channel is designed according to specific anthropometric measurements to relieve pressure on the urethra, thus promoting blood flow. ENDURANCE 2.5 HD MEN is equipped with Elastic Interface Rhombus fabric, with a REPOC construction that offers cooling and quick-drying functions.
Characteristics of the bib shorts:
- Italian fabrics with differential compression
- PU taylored grip
- Composition: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
- Designed for outings of up to 7 hours
- Density of the front side: 60 kg/m3
- Density of the rear: 120 kg/m3
- Dimensions: 360x180 mm
- Antibacterial treatment
- Material: Eit Rhombus
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
Recommendations for use:
- Avoid pulling at the seams when putting on or taking off garments.
- Make sure you put the garment on correctly before cycling, especially the chamois and other pressure points, and don't strain seams or other attachment points.
- Our Finisseur bib shorts and cycling shorts are specially designed for cycling, so the straps can stretch excessively if you are standing. If the pressure continues on the bike as well, check the size again.
- Avoid getting close to branches, bushes, wires or other objects that could damage the Finisseur garments.
- Wash Finisseur garments immediately after each use, or let them at air out well before storing them unwashed.
- For a good care of the garment, we recommend machine washing at 30ºC maximum.
- Use the correct amount of neutral liquid detergent (we recommend DPV Apparel Care detergent), do not add fabric softener or bleach.
- It is important to wash the garment inside out on a synthetic cycle.
- In case of heavy perspiration, we recommend rinsing the garment in cold water after each outing. This will prevent odour-causing bacteria from forming in the fibres.
- Finisseur garments must not be stretched or wrung out, not even to remove excess water.
- Drying should be done in a warm and ventilated place, never with a dryer or radiators.
- Do not leave your Finisseur garments to dry or store them in direct sunlight.
- Do not store your Finisseur garments in damp, enclosed spaces. Avoid storing clothes in plastic bags.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.