Finisseur Pro Race Signature Bib Shorts Black
The softness and at the same time the compression of the garment make them bib shorts for true professionals, a unique and essential garment for those who demand a lot from their bib shorts and care about their performance.
- Italian fabric with differentiated compression
- Grip taylored
- Material: 78% Polyester, 28% Elastane
- Elastic Interface
- Reduced seams
- Body motion straps
- Body Mapping
- 50+ UV protection
They are equipped with the high-performance Endurance Anatomic 2 Men chamois, the first chamois with 'stitching technology' in the Finisseur catalogue. A chamois pad designed and manufactured for long distances, with two major innovations that make it unique. The first innovation is its performance aspect: the combination of different foams and different densities ensures superior support in the areas of greatest pressure (ischial and pelvic area), adhering smoothly to the athlete's body. The second innovation has to do with the originality of the design achieved thanks to a special stitching technique, developed in the IET laboratories and called 'Risen effect'. This method allows the foam inserts to be raised so that the pad appears to be heat sealed. This feature, along with the half-moon shape, improves fit while providing greater stability in the saddle. ECO X-fifty fabric: recycled polyester and polyamide yarns for a unique and sustainable fabric. Polyester and polyamide work at different levels to create a texture with reduced contact points. Soft polyamide on top, polyester on the bottom for better moisture management. Fabric that prevents irritation and rashes caused by bacteriostatic sweat.
- Designed for outings of up to 7 hours
- Density at the front: 60 kg/m3
- Density in the central part: 80 kg/m3
- Density at the rear: 120 kg/m3
- Measurements: 320 x 216 mm
- Antibacterial treatment
- Fabric: EIT X-Fifty
- Certified Standard 100 by Oeko-Tex
Recommendations for use:
- Avoid pulling at the seams when putting on or taking off garments.
- Be sure to put on the garment correctly before riding, especially the chamois and other pressure points, without straining seams or other attachment points.
- Our Finisseur bib shorts are specially designed for cycling, so the straps can pull excessively if you are standing. If the pressure also continues on the bicycle, recheck the size.
- Avoid approaching branches, bushes, wires or other sharp objects that could damage the Finisseur garments.
- Wash Finisseur garments immediately after each use or allow them to air thoroughly before storing them unwashed.
- For a good care of the garment, we recommend machine washing at 30ºC maximum.
- Use the correct amount of neutral liquid detergent (we recommend DPV Apparel Care detergent), without adding fabric softener or bleach.
- It is important to wash the garment inside out on a synthetic cycle.
- In case of heavy perspiration, it is recommended to rinse the garment with cold water after each use. This will prevent the formation of odour-causing bacteria in the fibers.
- Do not iron or wring Finisseur garments, even to remove excess water.
- Drying should be done in a warm and ventilated place, never with dryers or radiators.
- Avoid drying or storing Finisseur garments in direct sunlight.
- Avoid storing Finisseur garments in damp and enclosed areas. Avoid storing clothes in plastic bags.
Quick OverviewHigh-end Finisseur bib shorts designed to cope with the most demanding tests.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.