Finisseur Pro Race Thermal DWR Bib Shorts Blue Black
Two reflective Pixel fabric inserts on the back of the thighs improve visibility on the road in low light or at night.
The Finisseur Pro Race Thermal DWR bib tights feature the original Elastic Interface Ronde HP men's chamois, built for up to 7-hour workouts, with zig-zag stitching for a more racing look. Elastic straps with progressive compression. Back constructed with micro mesh for better breathability and comfort. 45mm compression elastic with micro silicone inside. Finisseur logo detail in tone on the leg.
- 250 g MITI Italian fabric
- Reflective details
- Material: 85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
- Temperature range: 12ºC / 20ºC
- Weight: (size M)
- Elastic Interface
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent).
- Reflective Pixel fabric detail
The RONDE HP MEN chamois pad from Elastic Interface has high intensity inserts in the ischial and perineal areas, making it perfect for road or MTB use. The central channel has been designed following specific anthropometric data and this decreases pressure on the urethra, thus improving blood circulation. The RONDE HP MEN combines the benefits of multi-directional curvature with those of a smooth surface; these two features work together to ensure a perfect fit, while increasing stability in the saddle thanks to gradual transition zones. RONDE HP MEN uses our ECO X-Fifty fabric, whose REPOC (reduced contact points) design promotes air microcirculation and prevents overheating of the skin. The softness of the polyamide and the channel structure make the upper soft against the skin and eliminate chafing. At the lower level, the polyester yarn works to wick away sweat, keeping the skin dry.
Chamois pad features:
- Designed for outings of up to 6 hours
- Measurements: 385x200mm
- Fabric: Eit Eco X-Fifty
- Bacteriostatic fabric
- Density front side: 80 kg/m3
- Density in the rear zone: 80 +120 kg/m3
Recommendations of use:
- Avoid pulling at the seams when putting on or taking off garments.
- Make sure you put your clothing on correctly before you start cycling, especially the chamois and other pressure points, without forcing seams or other attachment points.
- Our Finisseur bib tights are specially designed for cycling, so the straps can stretch longer if you are standing up. If the pressure remains on the bike, check your size.
- Avoid getting close to branches, bushes, wires and other sharp objects that could damage your Finisseur garments.
- Wash your Finisseur garments immediately after each outing, or ventilate them thoroughly before storing them unwashed.
- To ensure proper care of the garment, it is recommended to machine wash at 30ºC maximum.
- Use the optimum amount of neutral liquid detergent (we recommend DPV Apparel Care laundry detergent) and do not add fabric softener or bleach.
- It is important to wash the garment inside out on a synthetic cycle.
- In case of heavy perspiration, we recommend rinsing the garment in cold water after each outing. This way you will get a better protection of the fibres against bacteria, which cause bad smells.
- Finisseur garments must not be stretched or wrung out, not even to remove excess water.
- Drying should be done in a warm and ventilated place, do not use a tumble dryer or radiators.
- Do not leave your Finisseur garments to dry or store them in direct sunlight.
- Do not store your Finisseur garments in damp, enclosed spaces. Avoid storing clothes in plastic bags.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.