Finisseur Thermal Recycled Long Sleeve Base Layer Top White
Finisseur has therefore developed a highly environmentally friendly product that is committed to achieving a reduction in CO2 emissions, lower water consumption and the use of energy from renewable sources. The MCS process is a mechanical regeneration system, which does not involve the use of chemical materials that compromise the sustainability of the final product.
Q-Nova is composed of more than half waste: these materials could not be reused in any other way and would have to be disposed of externally as waste.
The selected waste material is re-melted by a mechanical process that regenerates it and returns it to production in the form of polymer for further processing.
The base layer top offers breathability, freshness, hygiene and comfort. Q-Nova technology is activated as soon as the sweat molecules come into contact with the fibre. It allows effective moisture management and provides a pleasant feeling of freshness.
Q-Nova fibre retains its characteristics over time and even after many washes.
Q-Nova is part of the Global Recycling Standard which is promoted by the Textile Exchange, one of the most important international non-profit organisations promoting responsible and sustainable development in the textile industry. With this standard, Textile Exchange recognises the fundamental importance of recycling for the growth of a sustainable production and consumption model; it aims to promote the reduction of resource consumption (virgin raw materials, water and energy) and to increase the quality of recycled products.
- Q-Nova fabric
- The OEKO-TEX 100 CLASS I label certifies that the fibre is safe for human health
- Temperature range: - 2º - 16º
- Made in Italy
- Material: 54% polyamide 42% Q-Nova 4% elastane
Recommendations for use:
- Avoid pulling at the seams when putting on or taking off garments.
- Make sure you put the garment on correctly before cycling, especially the chamois and other pressure points, and don't strain seams or other attachment points.
- Avoid getting close to branches, bushes, wires or other objects that could damage the Finisseur garments.
- Wash Finisseur garments immediately after each use, or let them air out well before storing them unwashed.
- For a good care of the garment, we recommend machine washing at 30ºC maximum.
- Use the correct amount of neutral liquid detergent (we recommend DPV Apparel Care detergent), do not add fabric softener or bleach.
- It is important to wash the garment inside out on a synthetic cycle.
- In case of heavy perspiration, we recommend rinsing the garment in cold water after each outing. This will prevent odour-causing bacteria from forming in the fibres.
- Finisseur garments must not be stretched or wrung out, not even to remove excess water.
- Drying should be done in a warm and ventilated place, never with a dryer or radiator.
- Do not leave your Finisseur garments to dry or store them in direct sunlight.
- Do not store your Finisseur garments in damp, enclosed spaces. Avoid storing clothes in plastic bags.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.