- Allride: Latest Powerrail variation for better power transfer. Special features: Adjustment without tools possible
- On-Piste Rocker: The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that starting turns is easier and requires less effort
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction: Wooden core combined with ABS side walls in a classic sandwich construction
- Free Milled Titanium: Titanal visible on the top surface. New extremely robust manufacturing standard
- Sintered Bases: Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long life
- Air Carbon TI 0.5: Wooden core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon
- Triple Radius: allows better control and power transfer throughout the turn
- Concave Sidewall: New manufacturing standard for easy edge adjustment
- Character Size: The collection consists of several ski lengths
- Includes Fischer RC4 Z11 PR mounts
- Dimension line: 119 - 70 - 102 mm
- Rocker: On Piste Rocker
- Sidewall Sandwich Construction
- Bindings: Fischer RC4 Z11 PR
- Core material: Wood combined with ABS
- Covering material: Titanal
- Turning radius size 150: 11 m
- Turning radius size 157: 12.5 m
- Turning radius size 164: 13 m
- Turning radius size 171: 15 m
- Turning radius size 178: 17 m
- Ski weight size 150: 1750 g
- Ski weight size 157: 1800 g
- Ski weight size 164: 1950 g
- Ski weight size 171: 2150 g
- Ski weight size 178: 2200 g
- Race Sidewall:
The new manufacturing process alleviates the need to check the side walls of the skis, making edge tuning much easier.
- Aramid Diagotex:
Diagotex is processed together with Aramid reducing the vibrations of the ski. The ski is smoother as a result and harmonises the turning pattern. As a result, the best control can be achieved through perfect control characteristics.
- Triple Radius:
The triple radius shape allows for improved control and energy transfer throughout the entire ski structure.
Quick OverviewThese Fischer skis are perfect for making turns with all the safety and manoeuvrability possible, maximum stability and grip in all conditions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.