- Perfect for ski touring use
- It has a medium-professional level of performance
- On-piste balances shorter contact length of the ski ensures easier turn initiation
- Sandwiched sidewalls for balanced flex and perfect rebound
- Concave side wall for easy edge adjustment
- Sintered bases with waxing and long service life
- Weight: size 150: 1,500 g
- Weight: size 155: 1,600 g
- Weight: size 160: 1,700 g
- Weight: size 165: 1,800 g
- Weight: size 170: 1,900 g
- Weight: size 175: 2,000 g
- Radius size 150: 13 m
- Radius size 155: 13.5 m
- Radius size 160: 14 m
- Radio size: 165. 14.5 m
- Radius size 170: 15 m
- Radius size 175: 15.5 m
- Waist size 150 to 175: 68 mm
- Glue and spatula size 150: 97 mm and 113 mm
- Glue and spatula size 155: 98 mm and 114 mm
- Glue and spatula size 160: 99 mm and 115 mm
- Glue and spatula size 165: 100 mm and 116 mm
- Glue and spatula size 170: 101 mm and 118 mm
- Glue and spatula size 175: 102 mm and 119 mm
- Air Carbon TI 0.5
Wood core with double layer of Titanal reinforced with Air Carbon for perfect edge grip and extremely smooth operation.
Powerrail variation for better power transfer.
Quick OverviewMulti-discipline racing skis for big or tight turns for demanding skiers.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.