BRIGHT & WIDE BEAM
Projection of light similar to that of the cinema screen. The wide-light format takes into account that the gaze of people is usually directed preferably in the horizontal rather than the vertical plane, and that the field of view is approximately 190 degrees in the horizontal and approximately only 150 degrees in the vertical . With the oval shape of the torch and the wide beam reflector, the safety factor is increased. With a total luminous flux of 90 lm and a luminous range of 10 m.
Features of the Led Lenser Neo front:
- Available in 5 different Neon colors.
- Wide and bright light beam of 16: 9, which offers especially wide and bright lighting, perfect for short distances.
- Three different light modes: Power for short distances, Low Power for reading without glare, and Blink to not go unnoticed, even in traffic.
- Red rear light (flashing) "BE SAFE, BE SEEN": a flashing red LED, integrated in the flat compartment of the batteries, provides good visibility from behind and, therefore, greater safety between traffic.
- Simple operation from a single switch.
- Reduced weight with an optimal weight distribution, with a weight of only 54 g.
- Compact aerodynamic shape: the casing and its ergonomic shape adapt ideally to the anatomy of the person. The lantern is perfectly adjusted on the forehead and on the back of the head.
- Economic operation through 3 AAA 1.5 V plugs. It also allows the use of rechargeable batteries (NiMH).
- Protection against splashes (IPX4).
- The housing is resistant to splashing water.
- LED: 1xHigh End Power LED.
- Weight: 54 g (without batteries).
- Batteries: 3XAAA 1.5 V.
- Energy deposit: 5.4 Wh.
- Light modes: Power / Low Power / Blink.
- Luminous flux: 90 lm / 20 lm / 20 lm.
- Lighting duration: 10 h / 40 h / 100 h.
- Luminous scope: 10 m /? /?
- Water resistant: IPX4.
Quick OverviewThe Led Lenser Neo is the perfect front for any outdoor activity. Luminosity and lightness, all in one.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.