- Power: 750 lumens
- Battery charge indicator
- Regulation of light output and burn time
- Activation and creation of lighting profiles according to the activity
- The lamp comes with the multi-activity profile
- Four more profiles available through the MyPetzl Light application: trail running, mountaineering, trekking or bivouac
- Bluetooth Smart connection (function deactivated)
- Depending on the chosen burn time (6 h 30 or 15 h), the lighting power is automatically regulated according to two modes: MAX POWER and MAX AUTONOMY
- Ergonomic button that can be operated even with gloves
- Red indicator on the battery, on the back
- LOCK function to prevent untimely ignition during transport or storage
- Universal charging through the micro USB connector
- Upload/download indicator and Bluetooth Smart activation indicator
- Very comfortable adjustable strap, patented by Petzl
- Complementary top strap for technical activities
- NAO + belt kit as accessory to carry the battery at the waist in order to reduce the weight on the head or to protect the battery from the cold in winter
- Weight: 185 g
- Technology: REACTIVE LIGHTING or CONSTANT LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
- Energy: 2600 mAh lithium ion battery (included)
- Charging time: 6 h
- Water rating: IP X4 (water resistant)
- Certifications: AS / NZS 4268, CE, FCC, IC, ARIB
Quick OverviewLightweight and intelligent front light with very good illumination and battery management. It can be programmed according to the activity and conditions to adjust its brightness or its battery life. Control the settings from your phone, thanks to the MyPetzl Light app. Reactive Lighting technology will automatically adapt the brightness to the user's needs.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.