Front wheel Fulcrum Red Zone XLR HH15 6STD
Extremely strong and robust, Red ZoneTM XLR is both light and reactive at the same time.
Freeride and Enduro are disciplines that test the wheels. And the XLR are always up to scratch and ready to face any journey.
Features Front wheel Fulcrum Red Zone XLR HH 15 6 STD:
- RIM C21 FOR TUBELESS: Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds on any terrain
- MILLED RIM: Extremely contained weight. High value of lateral stiffness and wheel reactivity
- ROUND ALUMINUM OVERSIZE HEADS OF SQUARE HEAD: Less weight, greater reactivity, aggressive look
- ALUMINUM CABECILLAS: Allow to minimize the peripheral mass of the wheel thus increasing the reactivity
- ALUMINUM OVERSIZE BUSHING BODY: Allows a high value of lateral stiffness and high torque transmission
- OVERSIZE SIDE OF THE SPROCKET: Increases the torsional rigidity increasing the reactivity to each change of rhythm of the pedaling
- INDUSTRIAL BEARINGS WITH VERY LOW ROCE VALUE WITH REGULATION SYSTEM: Increase in slippage, maintenance of performance over time. Extremely simple registration of bearings
- PREVIOUS WHEEL PASSING BOLT: Extreme rigidity of the front wheel; greater stability at high speeds and in braking. Possibility to choose the version with 15 mm through bolt. or 20mm.
- ADAPTER KIT SINTACE X-12 135/142 mm. REAR WHEEL: Allows to enlarge 135 mm. to 142 mm. the top of the rear wheel 12 mm. Thru-Axle
- CLOSURE: Peg and eccentric steel, lever with lightening hole and aluminum nut. The closing with eccentric system allows to modulate the force necessary for the activation of the lever and to have a greater sensitivity to find the correct closing of the block. Simplicity of use, material resistant to wear, corrosion and effort
- Weight: 770 gr.
- Two-To-One Spoke Ratio
- Oversize Axle
- Fulcrum wheels identity card
- QR-15 mm.
- Syntace X-12
Quick Overview“The Fulcrum Red Zone XLR wheel is the most "push" version of the Fulcrum range specific to the Freeride / Enduro.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.