The Fuji Gran Fondo 1.1 road bike is built to enable you to ride smoothly and quickly on all-day rides regardless of road conditions. Whether climbing steep slopes or zigzagging, the Gran Fondo's high modulus carbon frame with vibration reduction technology will keep you isolated from road noise so you can drive hard all day. With the Gran Fondo they have changed the old paradigm: don't let the road rule you.
- High modulus carbon C10: Weighing in at 1050g, Fuji's high-modulus carbon material uses two levels of carbon, resulting in the optimum balance of strength, stiffness and weight of carbon.
- Thru axle: The thru axles slide through a closed toe, which increases the safety of the wheels and the overall lateral stiffness of a frame, creating a bike that has precise steering and optimal control.
- VRTech [Vibration Reduction Technology] is a natural fibre treated with PU [polyurethane] strategically placed within the high modulus carbon layer of the Great Bottom that dissipates high frequency vibrations. The improved VRTech frames reduce road vibration by 24.6% compared to non-VRTech frames.
- Resistance geometry: Fuji models with resistance geometry have a higher head tube and longer stays that put the rider in a more upright riding position and increase the stability of the bike. Models with resistance geometry still provide a fast and energetic ride, but without the discomfort of an aggressive racing stance.
- Wave saddle: The wave straps interrupt and diffuse road vibration and provide a slight vertical flex that increases your comfort on the bike and softens your ride.
|Frame:||High modulus carbon C10|
|Fork:||C10 carbon monocoque|
|Gears:||Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speeds|
|Gearbox:||Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speeds|
|Crankpins:||Shimano Ultegra 50/34 teeth|
|Cassette:||Shimano 105 2x11 speeds (11-34)|
|Chain:||KMC 11 speeds|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc|
|Wheels and Tyres|
|Wheels:||Oval Concepts 524 Disco|
|Tyres:||Vittoria Zaffiro Pro V G2.0 700 x 28c|
|Handlebars:||Oval Concepts 310 Ergo 31.8 mm|
|Stem:||Oval Concepts 313|
|Saddle:||Oval Concepts 544|
|Seat Post:||Oval Concepts 905, Carbon, 27.2 mm|
Quick OverviewThanks to the Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed transmission and the Oval Concepts 524 Disco disc brake wheels, the bike provides excellent performance during sport.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.