- Use: MTB
- Air Ventilation System: All Gaerne shoes have excellent breathability and perfect temperature control
- Comfort Fit Tongue: The tongue is perforated for improved interior ventilation and includes special cushioning for improved comfort
- Transpirant Insole: Special anatomical design for optimum comfort. Anti-allergy and antibacterial. Thanks to many micro-perforations, the foot is very well ventilated
- Heel Cup: A new anatomical heel design with a new injected plastic piece that retains its shape. Tendonitis prevention design with anti-slip insert for improved stability and control in the foot
- MTB 2 Density Sole: The Nylon construction offers maximum performance. The non-slip inserts in the front and heel bring security when walking. This sole is compatible with the majority of automatic pedals
- Weight: 321 g (size 43)
- BOA L6
The patented BOA L6 closure system includes micro-adjustable reels with a steel cable. The combination of these features allows the cyclist to gain an even fit, without pressure points, and thanks to the lack of Velcro straps, there’s a better air circulation at the front of the foot.
Quick OverviewThe Gaerne Hurricane MTB shoes have a micro-adjustable BOA L6 reel and a carbon sole with Michelin technology that offers a perfect combination of performance, durability, support and a lightweight feel.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.