- Use: Road
- Air Ventilation System: All Gaerne shoes have excellent breathability and perfect temperature control
- Comfort Fit Tongue: The tongue is perforated for improved interior ventilation and includes special cushioning for improved comfort
- EPS Comfort Insole: Anatomical internal sockliner with support around the tarsus to improve comfort and pedalling efficiency. The sockliner is perforated to achieve a perfect microclimate inside the shoe
- Heel Cup: A new anatomical heel design with a new injected plastic piece that retains its shape. Tendonitis prevention design with anti-slip insert for improved stability and control in the foot
- Gaerne EPS lightweight full carbon sole 12.0: The new Gaerne EPS lightweight full carbon sole 12.0 is ultra-lightweight and ultra-slim to make sure that every watt of power is transferred to the pedals. Foot stability is increased thanks to the shape of the sole around the footbed arch area. Four air inlets on the front guarantee ventilation for the feet. The sole has an anti-slip insert on the front and a replaceable heel on the back. Cleat position options have been increased by 9mm compared to the previous sole. An alignment scale printed on the sole allows you to memorize the position of the cleat. Outstanding rigidity index of 12
- Weight: 277 g (size 43)
- BOA IP-1
The new BOA IP-1 reel has triple functionality: to close the right shoe, the reel is turned clockwise and to open, it’s turned anti-clockwise, and the opposite for the left shoe. Lift up the reel to fully open the shoe. The new BOA IP1 reel is hexagonal, which along with the rubber finish, provides a more effective grip and an optimum fit.
Quick OverviewThe new Volata Carbon road shoes have two micro-adjustable BOA IP-1 reels and an ultra-thin, ultra-lightweight sole with a rigidity rating of 12.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.