Garmin Edge 1030 Plus Pack
- Garmin Edge 1030 Plus
- HRM-Dual Cardiac Sensor
- Cadence sensor
- Speed sensor
- Brackets (standard and front)
- USB cable
- Screen: Transflective and capacitive 3.5' with improved visibility in all light conditions.
- Enhanced processor: It calculates routes twice as fast and touches them better with a faster response time.
- More autonomy, enjoy 24 hours of battery life with sensors and connected to your Smartphone continuously.
- More memory: 32GB of internal memory so you can download more compatible maps
Connectivity: ANT+ / BLE / BT / WiFi
- Sensors: GPS / GLONASS / GALILEO, Environmental light sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer and compass
- From ClimbPro, hydration/nutrition monitoring, VO2 max, time estimates, MTB dynamics and much more.
- Navigation: Enjoy pre-installed Garmin Cycle Map with popular routes with turn-by-turn navigation on and off the road. Thanks to the new route recalculation you can choose the route that suits you best.
- Safety: Feel confident with features like LiveTrack, inter-group messaging, incident detection, support, and support for Garmin products like Varia
Connectivity: Automatically synchronizes routes created in Garmin Connect and now also with third-party applications such as Strava and Komoot.
- Recommended training: Perform recommended trainings that will help you progress. Edge 1030 Plus is based on your fitness level, current training level and your VO2 max. To measure the physical level, a chest band and a compatible potentiometer are required.
- Compatible with training rollers: You can link your Edge 1030 Plus to your Smart Training Roller to keep track of your indoor workouts in the same way
- More map coverage: Edge 1030 Plus includes maps of Europe, North America and North Africa. Thanks to the Garmin database, you can pedal anywhere as if you were local thanks to the popular routes. From Garmin Express you can download other areas if you need them. Edge 1030 Plus includes TrailForks pre-installed.
- New route recalculation: Pause navigation: If you detour to explore other areas, you can pause the navigation and resume it when you return. If you want to get back on the road you can let Edge 1030 Plus guide you with 3 options to choose from. (Same place you turned off, either a straight route or a shorter one)
- Link your routes quickly: - Create round-trip routes on your Edge in our Garmin Connect application or plan them on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically synchronise them with your Edge.
- LiveTrack Let your colleagues and family track your progress by logging into LiveTrack directly from your Edge 1030 Plus. Share your route planning so they can see where you've been and where you're going. Along with Incident Detection, Assistance and GroupTrack, ride with confidence knowing your friends and family will be able to help you in an emergency
- Set up your Edge: Synchronizes data automatically if you have previously had an Edge. Configure the sensors, data fields and displays. For new users, easily configure settings and displays with the most popular user configurations.
- Garmin Cycle Map
In addition to having Garmin Cycle Map pre-installed, it also features turn-by-turn navigation and new navigation alerts that warn you when a tight curve is approaching. During the bike tours, you can check the altitude data and the points of interest, or look for directions. You can even create a complete route with the round-trip function.
- Messages between cyclists
This feature allows you to send default messages from your Edge 1030 to your Edge. Also, if you click or need help, you can send a message to your fellow travellers linked to GroupTrack3, so they can find you easily.
- Smart connectivity
Answer missed calls or text messages with pre-determined messages, such as 'I'll be home soon'. Give your family and friends, and even your fellow travellers, peace of mind by allowing them to follow your routes in real time with LiveTrack and GroupTrack.
- Strava Live Segments
As before, you'll receive alerts when a segment starts and ends, and you can virtually compete against your Strava friends with a redesigned second-by-second comparison that lets you see how you're doing. However, now you can also compare your current effort level with your personal record, your most recent attempts or your friends' personal record.
This pre-installed application loads your daily training sessions directly onto the Edge device. It guides you through your training session in real time, informing you of intensity targets and interval lengths. After each training session, it synchronizes with TrainingPeaks to see a detailed analysis and to measure your progress towards your goals.
- Pan Race Day Power
Best Bike Split lets you see how changes in weight, power and strength can affect your target running time, and creates the perfect power plan for you. With the Best Bike Split Race Sync app, the race power plan will guide you through your best time.
- Dimensions: 58x114x19 mm
- Weight: 124 g
- Water resistance: IPX7
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion
- Display size: 58 x 114 x1 9 mm; 88.9 mm diagonal
- Screen resolution: 282 x 470 pixels
- Colour display screen
- Battery life: up to 20 hours
- Memory cards are supported: 16GB plus microSD
- Waypoints: 200
- Routes: 100 journeys
- Historial of activities: 200 hours
- Date and time function
- GPS/ GLONASS
- Barometric altimeter
- Smart notifications
- VIRB remote camera
- Calories burned
Quick Overview“Explore your world and your limits with Edge 1030 Plus. Exceed your goals with the most advanced GPS computer thanks to recommended workouts based on your training level and your VO2 max1. Thanks to ClimbPro you will be able to know at all times the information of the ascents in the route. Plus, if you detour to explore, Edge 1030 plus will guide you back to the route wherever you are with several alternatives.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.