Garmin Edge 130 Plus Pack
- Edge 130 Plus
- HRM-Dual Cardiac Sensor
- Standard mount
- USB charge cable
- Robust, simplified design with clear, 1.8' display easy to read in sunlight or low light conditions
- Compatible with GPS, GLONASS and Galileo
- Includes altimeter
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides information about your VO2 max, heart rate, recovery time and segment performance in real time
- Includes turn-by-turn navigation. Compatible with Garmin Connect routes
- Connectivity features, when using a compatible device, include smart notifications, weather and more
- Customization with free Connect IQ data fields
- Battery life: up to 12 hours
Automatically synchronize your journeys
- Create round-trip routes on your Edge in our Garmin Connect application or plan them on other platforms such as Strava and Komoot, then automatically synchronise them with your Edge.
- Incident detection and assistance: Send your location to pre-installed emergency contacts if you detect an incident or share it manually if you have difficulties.
- LiveTrack Improved, it allows your friends and family to follow your location in real time even all the way through your planned route.
- Initial settings configuration between Edge: Set up your Edge 130 plus in seconds. Synchronize data automatically if you have previously had an Edge or easily configure settings and displays with the most popular user settings.
- Set up your Edge: Synchronizes data automatically if you have previously had an Edge
- New users can easily configure settings and displays with the most popular configurations.
- Multiple training plans: Training plans are specific to Metric Century, Century, Gran Fondo, Race, Time Trial and MTB. Choose the one that's right for you and automatically sync it to your Edge 130 Plus
- ClimbPro displays the remaining climb levels as you follow the route. This will help you measure the effort before you get to the top.
Personalised screen: choose from 50 different data fields and see up to 8 per page.
- New Strava segments view: offering a simpler and more attractive experience for cyclists.
- Compatible with power meter: allows you to see basic power data such as: average 3s, lap, maximum, maximum average power area.
- Personalised alerts: heart rate, cadence, power, calories, weather and food/drink alerts.
- Recovery and VO2: Get statistics and indications on your physical condition at the end of every outing.
- Circular screen: See your Forerunner or Fenix data directly and automatically on your Edge 130, designed for triathletes and multi-sport athletes who use 2 devices.
- Page dedicated to routes.
- Return to start function: reverses the route to guide you to where you started.
- Routes with intuitive turn indications.
- Compatible with the new round trip route creator based on popular routes from Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect Mobile. Plan your route online and transfer wirelessly to your Edge 130.
- Compete with an activity: Save an activity in your device history and compete against your previous times. Start the Virtual Partner to see your position before navigating.
Surroundings and connectivity control:
- LiveTrack function with automatic start so your friends and family can follow your progress.
- New 'send location' function to allow cyclists to share their location with certain contacts.
- Compatible with Varia lights and radar: see and be seen by traffic for better control of your surroundings.
- Compatible with Edge remote control: Control your Edge without taking your hands off the handlebars. Perfect for all-terrain or urban biking.
Automatic data transfer to Garmin Connect: Upload activities, trips and segments via Bluetooth.
- Smart notifications: See incoming calls and SMS on your smartphone directly from the Edge 130 screen.
- Weather: Get weather data to help plan your outing and equipment.
- Quick access function: Personalise access to the pages and functions you use most.
Quick OverviewThis compact computer with GPS shows you where, how fast, far and high you've come along the route. With the ClimbPro feature, Edge 130 Plus will help you tackle every climb along the way.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.