- Edge 520 Plus
- Front support
- Standard support
- Charger / data cable
- Incorporates advanced navigation features and pre-installed Garmin Cycle Map maps with turn-by-turn, on-road and off-road directions
- Strava Live Segments: pre-installed function that allows you to beat your best brands or those of other cyclists second to second, and see results in real time directly on the screen
- Stay connected with LiveTrack and GroupTrack, smart notifications, cyclist messaging and integrated incident detection
- Controls the maximum VO2 and recovery time specific to cycling when used with power and heart rate sensors
- Tracks functional power threshold (FTP) and cycling dynamics when used with Vector power meters
- Autonomy of the battery: up to 15 hours
- Unit dimensions: 7.3 x 4.9 x 2.1 cm
- Screen size: 4.7 x 3.5 cm
- Screen resolution: 200 x 265 pixels
- Weight: 62.5 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: up to 15 hours
- Integrated GPS
- High sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- Smart notifications
- Remote control for VIRB
- Waypoints: 200
- Routes: 100
- Possibility of adding maps
- Base map
- Activity history up to 200 hours
- Automatic synchronization
- Garmin Cycle Map
- Compatible with power meters
- Compatible with Garmin Connect (online community)
- Compatible with Vector
- Alerts (an alarm is activated when reaching the objectives of time, distance, heart rate and established calories)
- Compatible with radar and bicycle lights Varia
- Advanced performance and power analysis, including new zone time, FTP tracking, VO2 specific for cycling, recovery time and cycling dynamics
- Roller profile for the visualization and data control of the Turbo compatible roller
- Compatibility with segments in the device for a dynamic and motivating competition during the tours
- Operating temperature: -20ºC to + 55ºC
- Connectivity functions through smartphone
- Integration with Shimano Di2 electronic change systems
- Weather alerts
Quick OverviewWhether you are exploring new routes or you want to exceed your limits in the competition, Edge 520 Plus has exactly what you need.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.