- Garmin Enduro
- Charging/data cable
- Solar charged battery: Enjoy up to 80 hours of battery life in GPS mode, up to 300 hours in maximum battery usage mode and up to 65 days in solar-charged smartwatch mode
- Energy manager: Find out how your settings and sensors affect your watch's battery life and make the changes you want directly to extend it
- VO2 max in Trail running: The trail VO2 max function analyses and determines the cardiovascular fitness of trail runners according to the different terrain and course conditions that can affect performance
- Ultrarun: Use ultrarun activity with the rest timer and track time spent at refreshment stations
- Climbpro function: Use the ClimbPro slope planning feature to see real-time information about your current and upcoming climbs, including incline, distance and altitude gain. ClimbPro's trail enhancements also provide you with information on descents and flat courses, so you'll always be prepared
- Mountain biking dynamics: Track the details of each ride with mountain biking metrics, plus specialized grit and flow measurements that score the difficulty of the trails and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time
- Acclimatisation to heat and altitude: Be prepared for any environment. See how your body holds up in different environments with heat and altitude acclimatization
- Performance metrics: See advanced training metrics including running dynamics, VO2 max that adjusts for heat and altitude, recovery monitoring, and more
- Recovery control: It is essential that the body has time to recover between training sessions. After each training session, built-in recovery monitoring will tell you how long to rest before another hard workout
- Recommended daily training sessions: Receive running and cycling suggestions tailored to your preferences and fitness based on your current load and training status
- Multi-system compatibility: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for better tracking in less easily-accessible ranges than GPS alone
- Navigation sensors: Use ABC sensors on your next trip, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather changes, and an electronic three-axis compass
- Sports applications: Use pre-installed activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golf and much more
- PacePro technology: PacePro is an innovative feature that helps you keep up at a suitable pace with instructions adapted to the journey's gradient
- Ski mountaineering: Stay informed in the snow. This pre-installed profile can distinguish between ski ascents and descents. Automatically displays specific metrics
- Surfing functions: Have everything ready to surf. By pairing your Enduro with the Surfline Sessions app on a compatible smartphone, you can create a video of every wave you surf in front of a Surfline camera. Check out the videos below to see how well you did
- Heart rate monitor located on the wrist: Optical heart rate technology measures activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. Also works underwater without the need for a heart rate strap
- Pulse Oximeter For acclimatization to altitude or sleep monitoring, a pulse oximeter uses light beams on the wrist to calculate the degree to which your body absorbs oxygen
- Advanced Sleep Control: Get a detailed reference of how you sleep with a breakdown of light, deep and REM sleep phases as well as pulse oximeter and breathing data. View sleep data in a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score, among other data
- Body Battery energy monitor: Optimize your body's energy reserves with the help of data on heart rate, stress and sleep variability, among others, to know when you are ready to get going or when you need to rest
- Monitoring of hydration: It allows you to record your daily fluid intake to remind you to maintain a good level of hydration. If you activate the automatic target, you will be able to see your estimated fluid loss after an activity; the target will be reset accordingly
- Breath tracking: Record how you breathe throughout the day, while sleeping, and during breath control techniques and yoga activities
- Smart notifications: Receive emails, text messages, and alerts directly to the watch when linked to a compatible device
- Contactless payments with Garmin Pay: It goes through the checkout without difficulty thanks to the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, available in partnership with participating providers
- Tracking and security features: If you fear for your safety or see signs of an accident, the assistance and incident detection functions will send your location to your emergency contact
Physical and performance features:
- GPS: Yes
- Display resolution: (Width/Height) 280 x 280 pixels
- Display size: (W/HD) 35.56 mm (1.4') Diameter
- Weight: Steel: 72 g (casing only: 66 g), Titanium: 58 g (casing only: 52 g)
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode: up to 50/65 days with solar charging function*
Energy-saving clock mode: up to 130 days/1 year with solar charging function*
GPS mode: up to 70/80 hours with solar charging function**
GPS mode with maximum battery usage: up to 200/300 hours with solar charging function**
Expedition GPS activity: up to 65 days/95 days with solar charging function*
* Solar charging, in all-day use conditions with 3 hours per day in 50,000 lux outdoor environment
*Solar charge, under conditions of use in 50,000 lux environment
Quick OverviewThe Enduro ensures the best performance with the highest resistance to accompany you in the most demanding activities.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.