- Garmin EPIX 2 Sapphire
- Charging/data cable
- DESIGNED FOR YOUR EVERYDAY LIFE
The impressive 1.3' always-on AMOLED display makes this watch come alive, even in bright sunlight.
- TOUCH SCREEN AND BUTTONS
Button controls work in any environment and are combined with a new touch screen interface for quick access to selections and map elements.
- TOP-QUALITY MATERIALS
Tailor the look of the watch to your lifestyle with options such as a sapphire display, titanium bezel or stainless steel bezel.
- PULSE OXIMETER
For altitude acclimatisation or sleep monitoring, a pulse oximeter2 uses light beams on the wrist to measure the degree to which your body absorbs oxygen.
- HEART RATE SENSOR ON THE WRIST
The watch measures your heart rate constantly and alerts you if it remains too high or too low while you are at rest. It also helps to measure the intensity of your effort during activities, even while swimming.
- TRACK YOUR BREATHING
Record how you breathe throughout the day, while sleeping, and during breath control techniques and yoga activities.
- STRESS MONITORING
Heart rate variability is used to calculate the stress score, so you can see if the day is being calm, balanced or stressful.
- SLEEP RATING AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a complete breakdown of the phases of light, deep and REM sleep. You can see it all in a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and tips.
- BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR
Optimise your body's energy reserves with the help of data on heart rate, stress and sleep variability, among others, to know when you are ready to get going or when you need to rest.
- HYDRATION MONITORING
It allows you to record your daily fluid intake to remind you to maintain a good level of hydration. You can also set automatic hydration targets, adapted to how much you sweat during your workouts.
- SPORTS APPLICATIONS
Use the pre-installed activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golf, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- LIVELY TRAINING SESSIONS
This watch includes easy-to-follow cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts via the watch display. Choose from preloaded animated workouts or download more from the Garmin Connect online community when paired with your compatible device.
- HIIT TRAINING SESSIONS
Use this activity profile with different timers to track your HIIT workouts, such as AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom workouts. Set the number of rounds, exercise and rest intervals, and much more.
- GARMIN COACH
These free, adaptable training plans offer guidance from expert coaches and are tailored to you and your goals. Training sessions are synced to your watch from Garmin Connect.
- RACE FORECAST
Based on your running history and general fitness, this feature gives you an estimate of the pace for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows the impact of your training over time.
PacePro is an innovative feature that helps you keep up at a suitable pace with instructions adapted to the journey's gradient.
- MAXIMUM OXYGEN CONSUMPTION (VO2 MAX)
Train smarter with VO2 MAX, an indicator that shows your expected performance. It can be adjusted for trail running and accounts for performance changes that may occur due to heat or altitude.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS
See advanced training metrics including estimates for running dynamics, VO2 max, recovery control and more.
- STAMINA IN REAL TIME
Track and manage your effort to avoid overexerting yourself at the start of a run or bike ride.
- SUGGESTIONS FOR DAILY TRAINING SESSIONS
Receive running and cycling recommendations tailored to your preferences and fitness based on your current load and training status.
- RECOVERY CONTROL
After each training session, recovery time lets you know when you'll be ready for another tough session. It even takes into account training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- DYNAMICS OF MOUNTAIN BIKING
Track the details of each ride with mountain biking metrics, plus specialised Grit and Flow measurements that score the difficulty of the trails and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- SKI MOUNTAINEERING
Stay informed in the snow. This pre-installed profile allows you to record your skiing and climbing phases. Displays specific ascent or descent metrics.
- DYNAMIC CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING
When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps you measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country training.
- SURFING FEATURES
This watch combines with the Surfline widget to give you information on tides, wave height, wind and swell classification for the five closest points. It also combines with the Surfline Sessions app to create videos of every wave you surf in front of a Surfline camera.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH VARIOUS GNSS SYSTEMS
Access to several global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and GALILEO). It accesses multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites to improve position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or normally do not penetrate.
- ABC SENSORS
Use ABC sensors on your next trip, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather changes, and an electronic three-axis compass.
This widget displays the current altitude, acclimatisation level and corresponding pulse oximetry2 as well as heart rate and respiration rate to see how your body reacts to the current altitude.
- ClimbPro Feature
Use the ClimbPro slope planning feature to view real-time information about the current and upcoming climbs, including data on incline, distance and altitude gain, as well as descents and flats.
- TOPOACTIVE MAPS OF SEVERAL CONTINENTS
Download TopoActive maps from anywhere in the world via Wi-Fi connectivity or get your region pre-installed on the Sapphire edition watch for further exploration. You will be able to see terrain contours, elevations, peaks, parks, coastlines, rivers and lakes, and other geographic features.
- SKI MAPS
Master the terrain with pre-installed topo maps and use SkiView maps to view slope names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- GOLF COURSES
Access colourful CourseView maps of more than 42,000 golf courses worldwide and use the Touch to Measure and PlaysLike Distance features.
- ROUND-TRIP ROUTES
Enter the distance you want to travel and get route suggestions that will take you back to the starting point. The Trendline popular roads option helps you discover the best local routes.
- TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION
Follow a route or path with the help of turn-by-turn directions that let you know in advance when the next turn will be.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
Receive emails, text messages, and alerts directly to the watch when linked to a compatible device.
- MUSIC APPS:
Download songs and playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use the wireless headset to listen without using the telephone.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS WITH GARMIN PAY
It goes through the checkout without difficulty thanks to the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, available in partnership with participating providers.
- SECURITY AND MONITORING FUNCTIONS
If your watch and phone are paired, you can send your live location to your contacts manually or, during certain outdoor activities, automatically with the integrated incident detection function.
- CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ store when paired with your compatible device.
- ENERGY MANAGER
Find out how settings and sensors affect the battery life of your watch and make direct changes to extend it.
- BATTERY LIFE
You can enjoy up to 16 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 42 hours in GPS mode.
Physical and performance specifications:
- Lens Material: Power Sapphire
- Bezel and back cover material: Titanium
- Shell material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Screen size: 1.3' (460 x 460 pixels), Sunlight Visible, Transflective Pixel Memory (MIP)
- Strap material: Silicone
- Silicone strap circumference: 125-208 mm
- Circumference leather strap: 132-210 mm
- Circumference fabric strap: 132-210 mm
- Circumference metal strap: 132-215 mm
- Weight: 70 g (with silicone strap), 47 g (casing only)
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- Smartwatch autonomy: up to 16 days (6 days always on)
- Energy saving mode: up to 21 days
- GPS only: up to 42 hours (30 hours always active)
- All satellite systems: up to 32 hours (24 hours always active)
- All satellite systems + multi-band systems: up to 20 hours (15 hours always active)
- All satellite systems + music: up to 10 hours (9 hours always active)
- GPS with maximum battery usage: up to 75 hours
- GPS dispatch: up to 14 days
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Connectivity with wireless technologies: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ANT+
- Internal memory: 32 GB
- Multi-frequency positioning
- Touchscreen and/or button lock
- Pre-installed ski resort maps
- Live sharing
- Sleep (advanced)
- Energy saving: watch with customisable low-power setting
- Plays music
- Ground contact time and balance: Shows how long your feet are on the ground, rather than in suspension, during your running movement and allows you to check your symmetry during the run (with compatible accessory)
- Critical speed for swimming
- Training intensity focus
- Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)
- Heart Rate Alerts
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
- Vertical speed
- Lactate Threshold: using an analysis of your heart rate and rhythm, estimate the point at which your muscles start to fatigue quickly (with compatible accessory)
- MTB Grit & Flow
- Customizable data pages
- Configurable lap alerts
- Accident detection during selected activities
- TrueUp for physiological data
- Customisable alerts
- Back to start
- Oscillation and vertical ratio (with compatible accessory)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity, walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Music storage: Up to 2,000 songs
- Hazards and course targets
- TruSwing compatible
- UltraTrac mode
- VO2 max (in trail running)
- Up Ahead
- Acclimatization by pulse oximeter
- Breathing timer for relaxation
- % max HR
Quick OverviewTackle all the challenges of the day with Garmin EPIX 2 watches.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.