The Garmin ETrex 30x uses an advanced GPS that allows you to accurately know your position at any time and the three-axis compass gives you exactly the position, even when you are standing or on an incline. In addition, the Garmin eTrex 30 GPS includes a barometric altimeter to accurately determine the altitude of your position.
The Garmin etrex 30 maps use Garmin Western Europe's TopoActive offering all the necessary information for your physical activity. It gives you the possibility to create routes and shows the height changes.
Content Garmin eTrex 30x:
- eTrex 30x
- USB Cable
- Dimensions of the unit (Width / Height / Depth): 5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm
- Screen size (Width / Height): 3.5 x 4.4 cm; 5.6 cm diagonally
- Screen resolution (Width / Height): 240 x 320 pixels
- Screen type: transflective 2.2-inch TFT 65,000 colors
- Weight: 141.7 g with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or lithium is recommended
- Battery life: Up to 25 hours
- Water resistance classification: IPX7
- High sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Device interface: USB
- Camera: No
- Base map: Yes
- Preloaded maps: Yes, Garmin Western Europe TopoActive Map
- Possibility of adding maps: Yes
- Internal memory: 3.7 GB including pre-installed maps
- Supports data cards: microSD card (not included)
- Customizable points of interest (possibility of adding additional points of interest): Yes
- Waypoints: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Functions of outdoor activities
- Automatic creation of routes (turn to turn on the road): Yes (with optional maps with detailed information of the roads)
- Geocaching mode: Yes (paperless)
- Custom maps compatible: Yes
- Astronomical information: Yes
- Tide prediction: Yes (with optional BlueChart)
- Area calculation: Yes
- Image viewer: Yes
- Compatible with Garmin Connect (online community in which you can analyze, classify and share data): Yes
Quick OverviewThe popular GPS control with three-axis compass, improved screen and pre-installed maps.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.