- Easy to use: intuitive and optimised activity profiles for a multitude of activities (cycling, hiking, mountain biking, geocaching, etc.)
- Bright 2.6 colour capacitive touchscreen to achieve optimal readability with any type of light
- Suitable for geocaching: 250,000 preloaded geocaches
- Preloaded with Garmin TopoActive Europe map: it has a map for 46 countries in Europe, to organise leisure activities of all kinds
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass that shows you the way even if youre standing or walking
- Built-in 8GB memory to store more content (has a microSD slot if you want more memory)
- Robust and ergonomic design, resistant to dust, dirt, moisture and water
- Long-life battery: 16 hours of battery life (AA battery)
- GPS receiver compatible with GLONASS: look for the position quickly and accurately while keeping the signal in any area
- Robust mounts and with a variety of compatible mounts (optional) that adapt to any type of tube
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.8 x 3.3 cm
- Screen type: 2.6, TFT touchscreen with 65,000 colours
- Screen resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
- Weight: 159 g with batteries
- AA batteries (not included); NiMH or lithium recommended
- Battery life: up to 16 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- USB interface
- Internal memory: 8 GB
- Routes: 200
- Includes support for bicycle, USB cable and documentation
- Customisable points of interest (possibility of adding additional points of interest)
- Astronomical information
- Geocaching mode
- Automatic routing (turn by turn on the road)
- Custom maps compatible
- Area calculation
- Compatible with Garmin Connect (online community where you can analyse, classify and share data)
- Picture viewer
- Electronic compass
Quick OverviewReady for any adventure, the Garmin eTrex Touch is the perfect alternative for outdoor enthusiasts and sports in general.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.