- Fenix 6
- Charging /data cables
- QUALITY THROUGH DESIGN:
The rugged, sophisticated design includes a large 1.2" display that has been tested to U.S. military standards for thermal performance, shock resistance and water resistance.
- TOP-QUALITY MATERIALS
Adapt the look to your lifestyle with an elegant stainless steel bezel.
- SPORTS APPLICATIONS
Use the pre-installed activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and much more.
- SKI MOUNTAINEERING
Stay informed in the snow. This pre-installed profile can distinguish between ski ascents and ski descents. Automatically displays specific metrics.
- DYNAMICS OF MOUNTAIN BIKING
Track the details of each route with mountain biking metrics, plus specialized difficulty and fluidity measurements that rate the difficulty of the trails and the smoothness of your descent, giving you a score to beat next time.
- SURFING FEATURES
Get everything ready to surf. fēnix 6S Solar works with Surfline Sessions, to create a video of every wave you surf in front of a Surfiline camera, so you can watch them later and see how you did.
- LIVELY TRAINING SESSIONS
This watch includes easy-to-follow cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts via the watch display. Choose from pre-installed animated training sessions or download more from the Garmin Connect online community.
- HEART RATE SENSOR ON THE WRIST
Get heart rate data and alerts if it continues to be too high or too low while you are at rest. It measures the intensity of the heart's effort during activities, even under water.
- BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR
Optimize your body's energy reserves with the help of data on heart rate, stress and sleep variability, among others, to know when you are ready to get going or when you need to rest.
- HYDRATION MONITORING
It allows you to record your daily fluid intake to remind you to maintain a good level of hydration. If you activate the automatic target, you will be able to see your estimated fluid loss after an activity; the target will be reset accordingly.
- MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKER
Use the Garmin Connect application to track your cycle, record your physical and emotional symptoms, and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. In addition, you can receive cycle tracking information on your wrist.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS
Consult advanced training metrics including running dynamics, recovery control and many more. You can even calculate the maximum VO2 that is adjusted according to heat and altitude.
PacePro is an innovative feature that helps you keep up at a suitable pace with instructions adapted to the journey’s gradient.
- ENERGY MANAGER
Find out how settings and sensors affect the battery life of your watch and make direct changes to extend it.
- BATTERY WITH SOLAR CHARGING FUNCTION
Enjoy up to 9 days of battery life indoors or up to 10.5 days thanks to the solar charging function3 in smart clock mode. In GPS mode, you can enjoy 25 hours indoors or 28 hours thanks to the solar charging function.
- ClimbPro Feature
Use the ClimbPro slope planning feature on downloaded routes to view real-time information on current and upcoming climbs, including data on incline, distance and altitude gain.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH VARIOUS GNSS SYSTEMS
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for better tracking in less easily-accessible ranges than GPS alone.
- ABC SENSORS
Use ABC sensors on your next trip, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather changes, and an electronic three-axis compass.
- PULSE OXIMETER
For acclimatization to altitude or sleep monitoring, a pulse oximeter uses light beams on the wrist to calculate the degree to which your body absorbs oxygen.
This widget displays the current altitude, acclimatization level and corresponding pulse oximetry, as well as heart rate and breathing rate to see how your body reacts to the current altitude.
- TRACK YOUR BREATHING
Record how you breathe throughout the day, while sleeping, and during breath control techniques and yoga activities.
- LOW POWER MODE
Get further between charges This mode, which uses a very low-power GPS system, lasts for weeks.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
Receive emails, text messages, and alerts directly to the watch when linked to a compatible device.
- MUSIC APPS:
Store up to 2000 songs or access pre-installed streaming applications from compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon, and listen with Bluetooth headphones. Premium subscription is required for music storage.
- GARMIN PAY
It goes through the checkout without difficulty thanks to the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, available in partnership with participating providers.
- SECURITY AND MONITORING FUNCTIONS
If you fear for your safety or see signs of an accident, the assistance and incident detection functions will send your location to your emergency contacts.
Physical and performance specifications
Corning Gorilla Glass 3 lens material
- Stainless steel bezel material
- Fibre-reinforced polymer case material with rear metal cover
- QuickFit Watch Straps included (22 mm)
- Silicone strap
- 47 x 47 x 14.70 mm
- Display Size (W/HD) 1.30"" ( 33.02 mm) in diameter
- Screen resolution (width/height) 260 x 260 pixels
- Display Type: sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Steel weight: 80 g (casing only: 57 g)
- Battery life / Smart Watch battery: up to 14 days
GPS: up to 36 hours
- GPS Mode max. battery life: up to 72 hours
- GPS Expedition Mode: up to 28 days
- Energy saving mode: up to 48 days
- Water resistant 10 ATM
- Colour Display
- Memory/History: 64 MB
- GPS Time Sync
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
- Acclimatisation by pulse oximeter (with acclimatisation)
Daily smart features
- Connect IQ: downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps
- Smart notifications
- Respond to text messages/reject phone calls (Android only)
- Bluetooth, ANT+ and Wi-Fi connectivity
- iPhone and Android smartphone compatibility
- Smart weather forecast
- Energy saving: watch with customisable low-power setting
- Smartphone music controls
- Find my phone
- Find my watch
- VIRB remote camera
- iPhone and Android smartphone compatibility
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Garmin Pay
- Tracking and security features
- Accident detection during selected activities
- LiveTrack Group
- Live sharing
Live activity tracking features
- Step counter
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity, walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance travelled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ
- Age based on physical fitness (20 mm, sector standard)
- Body Battery energy monitor
- All-day stress tracking
- Available gym activity profiles: Strength Training, Cardio Training, Elliptical Training, Stair Climbing, Storey Climbing, Indoor Rowing and Yoga
- Cardio workout sessions
- Strength workout sessions
- Automatic rep counting
Training, Planning and Analysis Features
- GPS speed and distance
- Customizable data pages
- Customisable activity profiles
- Auto Pause
- Interval training
- Advanced workouts
- Downloadable training plans
- Power modes: customizable battery configuration during activities
- Auto Lap
- Manual Lap
- Configurable lap alerts
- Acclimatization to heat and altitude
- VO2 max
- Training Status - allows you to see if you are training effectively by tracking training data, such as VO2 max and anaerobic threshold, against recent data
- Training load: combine heart rate and VO2 max to calculate the intensity over the last 28 days to ensure you're in the optimal range to reach your goal
- Training intensity focal point
- Training Effect (aerobic)
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Main benefit (Training Effect category)
- Customisable alerts
- Audio prompts
- Finish time
- Virtual Partner
- Virtual Racer
- Multisport activities in automatic mode
- Multisport activities in manual mode
- Route guidance
- Segments (Live, Garmin)
- Strava features (locator beacons, live segments)
- Touch screen and/or button lock
- Quick access buttons
- Auto screen switching
- Activity history included on the watch
- TrueUp for physiological data
Heart Rate Functions
- Heart Rate Zones
- Heart Rate Alerts
- Heart Rate Calorie Counting
- % max HR
- % HRR
- Rest Time
- Auto max HR
- HRC Stress Test: measure your heart rate variability while staying still for three minutes to calculate your stress levels, which are displayed as a number from 1 to 100 with a lower number indicating a lower stress level (with compatible accessory)
- HR Broadcast (broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices)
Quick OverviewBattery with solar charging function. Enjoy up to 9 days of battery life indoors or up to 10.5 days thanks to the solar charging function in smart clock mode. In GPS mode, you can enjoy 25 hours indoors or 28 hours thanks to the solar charging function.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.