- Garmin Fenix 7
- Charging/data cable
- HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN
Upgraded, highly rugged design with a large 1.3' display and a 47 mm fiber-reinforced polymer housing. The watch meets the U.S. military standard for thermal performance, shock resistance and water resistance.
- TOUCH SCREEN AND BUTTONS
Push-button control works in any environment and the touch screen is combined for quick access to all functions.
- TOP-QUALITY MATERIALS
Match the design of the watch to your lifestyle with elegance with the stainless steel bezel.
- INTEGRATED SPORTS APPLICATIONS
Use the pre-installed activity profiles for trail and track running, swimming, running, cycling, hiking, rowing, skiing, golf, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- SKI MOUNTAINEERING
Stay informed in the snow. This pre-installed profile helps to distinguish between ascents and descents. Displays specific ascent or descent metrics.
- DYNAMIC CROSS-COUNTRY SKIING
When paired with the HRM-Pro chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps you measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country training.
- SURFING FEATURES
All set for surfing. This Fenix watch links with Surfline Sessions to create a video of every wave you surf in front of a Surfline camera. This way, you can watch them later and analyse your performance with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
- DYNAMICS OF MOUNTAIN BIKING
Track the details of each route with mountain biking metrics, plus specialized difficulty and fluidity measurements that rate the difficulty of the trails and the smoothness of your descent, giving you a score to beat next time.
- HIIT TRAINING SESSIONS
This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training sessions, such as AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, exercise and rest intervals and much more.
- SUGGESTIONS FOR DAILY TRAINING SESSIONS
Receive running and cycling recommendations tailored to your preferences and fitness based on your current load and training status.
- RACE FORECAST
Based on your running history and general fitness, this feature gives you an estimate of the pace for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows the impact of your training over time.
PacePro is an innovative feature that helps you keep up at a suitable pace with instructions adapted to the journey's gradient.
- ClimbPro Feature
Use the ClimbPro slope planning feature on downloaded rides to view real-time information about the current and upcoming climbs, including slope, distance and altitude gain data, as well as descents and flats.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS
See advanced training metrics including running dynamics, VO2 max adapted to heat and altitude, trail running setting, recovery monitoring and much more.
- STAMINA IN REAL TIME
Avoid overexerting yourself when starting a race or cycling thanks to this data, which allows you to track and manage your effort.
- RECOVERY TIME CONTROL
After each training session, recovery time lets you know when you'll be ready for another tough session. It even takes into account training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH VARIOUS GNSS SYSTEMS
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for better tracking in less easily-accessible ranges than GPS alone.
- ABC SENSORS
Use ABC sensors on your next trip, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather changes, and an electronic three-axis compass.
- GOLF COURSE MAPS
Access the colourful CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses worldwide and use the target location and PlaysLike Distance features.
- SKIVVIEW MAPS
Enjoy the downhills with preloaded SkiView maps and see slope names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- TOPOACTIVE MAPS OF EUROPE
Download Topoactive Maps Europe pre-installed maps from all over the world for further exploration. Thanks to the integrated Wi-Fi connectivity, you can update and upload maps and software without using a computer.
- FURTHER BEYOND
Check the selected POIs at a glance below. View performance metrics, lap times and distance/altitude, plus a summary of upcoming major trailheads.
- ENERGY MANAGER
Find out how settings and sensors affect the battery life of your watch and make direct changes to extend it.
- BATTERY LIFE
The internal rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 18 days of autonomy in smartwatch mode, 57 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 57 days in power saving mode.
- HEART RATE SENSOR ON THE WRIST
The optical heart rate variability heart rate technology measures the intensity of the activity, as well as the to calculate your stress level. It also works underwater without the need for a heart rate strap.
- PULSE OXIMETER
For acclimatization to altitude or sleep monitoring, a pulse oximeter uses light beams on the wrist to calculate the degree to which your body absorbs oxygen.
- SLEEP RATING AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a complete breakdown of the phases of light, deep and REM sleep. You can see it all in a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and Insights.
- BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR
Optimize your body's energy reserves with the help of data on heart rate, stress and sleep variability, among others, to know when you are ready to get going or when you need to rest.
- TRACK YOUR BREATHING
Record how you breathe throughout the day, while sleeping, and during breath control techniques and yoga activities.
- HEALTH CONTROL FUNCTIONS
Using data from the watch's various body condition sensors, this feature helps track daily biometric and wellness trends at a glance.
- HYDRATION MONITORING
It allows you to record your daily fluid intake to remind you to maintain a good level of hydration. If you activate the automatic target, you will be able to see your estimated fluid loss after an activity; the target will be reset accordingly.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
Receive emails, text messages, and alerts directly to the watch when linked to a compatible device.
- MUSIC APPS:
Download songs and playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use a wireless headset (sold separately) to listen to music without using your phone.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS WITH GARMIN PAY
It goes through the checkout without difficulty thanks to the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, available in partnership with participating providers.
- SECURITY AND MONITORING FUNCTIONS
If your watch and phone are paired, you can send your live location to your contacts manually or, during certain outdoor activities, automatically with the integrated incident detection function3.
- CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ store on your compatible smartphone.
Physical and performance specifications:
- Lens Material: Reinforced glass
- Bezel and back cover material: Silver stainless steel
- Shell material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Screen size: 1.3' (260 x 260 pixels), Sunlight viewable, Transflective memory in pixels (MIP)
- Strap material: Silicone
- Length of the adjustment strap: 123.9 mm
- Length of buckle strap: 95.8 mm
- Total length of adjustment straps and buckle: 219.7 mm
- Wrist circumference: 125-208 mm
- Weight: 79 g (with silicone strap), 56 g (casing only)
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Smartwatch, up to 18 days; GPS Only, up to 57h; GPS Expedition Mode, up to 40 days
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Connectivity with wireless technologies: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ANT+
- Internal memory: 16 GB
- Touchscreen and/or button lock
- Pre-installed ski resort maps
- Live sharing
- Sleep (advanced)
- Energy saving: watch with customisable low-power setting
- Plays music
- Ground contact time and balance: Shows how long your feet are on the ground, rather than in suspension, during your running movement and allows you to check your symmetry during the run (with compatible accessory)
- Critical speed for swimming
- Training intensity focus
- Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)
- Heart Rate Alerts
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
- Vertical speed
- Lactate Threshold: using an analysis of your heart rate and rhythm, estimate the point at which your muscles start to fatigue quickly (with compatible accessory)
- MTB Grit & Flow
- Customizable data pages
- Configurable lap alerts
- Accident detection during selected activities
- TrueUp for physiological data
- Customisable alerts
- Back to start
- Oscillation and vertical ratio (with compatible accessory)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity, walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Music storage: Up to 2,000 songs
- Hazards and course targets
- TruSwing compatible
- UltraTrac mode
- VO2 max (in trail running)
- Up Ahead
- Acclimatization by pulse oximeter
- Breathing timer for relaxation
- % max HR
- Colour display screen
- Wrist heart rate sensor (constant, every second)
- Find my phone
- Real-time stride length (with compatible accessory)
- Bicycle lap and maximum lap power (with power sensor)
- Open water swimming metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Training Effect (aerobic)
- Advanced workouts
- Routes with popular roads Trendline
- Strava features (beacon, real-time segments)
- Trajectories (competition against previous activities)
- Respiratory rate during exercise (with compatible accessory)
- Intensity minutes
- Interval training
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach your goal)
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile
Quick OverviewThe multisport GPS watches of the Fenix 7 series are designed for every day of the week. Take on any challenge with superior training features, sports apps, 24/7 wellness tracking and more.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.