Garmin Fenix 7S Sapphire Solar Titanium Carbon with Black Strap
- Garmin Fenix 7S Solar Sapphire
- Charging/data cable
- PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN
Upgraded rugged design with 1.2', 1.3' and 1.4' glossy display with 42 mm, 47 mm and 51 mm cases. The watch meets U.S. military standards. The company's products are designed and manufactured in the U.S. in terms of thermal resistance, shock resistance and watertightness.
- SUPERIOR BATTERY
To maximise usage time, the battery life of all Fenix 7 watches is significantly extended. With optional solar charging, you can extend the battery life even further. In GPS mode, solar charging can increase battery life by an average of 30%.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS
Power SapphireTM options are added for increased solar-charged endurance. The watch adapts to your lifestyle with stainless steel, titanium or DLC-coated bezel options.
- TOUCH AND BUTTONS
Push-button controls work in any environment and are combined with a responsive and fluid touch screen for quick access to all functions and activities.
- ABC AND GNSS MULTI-BAND SENSORS
Multiple global navigation systems by GNSS and ABC: Altimeter, Barometer and Compass. Get superior accuracy, access multiple frequencies by navigation satellites to improve position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or not normally received.
- APP SETTINGS
Fenix 7 allows you to configure the device from your smartphone (Garmin Connect) and/or from the watch.
Control and manage your workouts. Stamina will help you better understand how your endurance changes during activities and help you avoid overexertion in your running or cycling activity (requires compatible potentiometer).
- HIIT WORKOUTS
Activity profile of high-intensity training rounds, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and customised ones. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and much more.
- VISUAL RUNNING PREDICTOR
Based on your running history and general fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace might be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- NEXT STOPS
Quickly view the points of interest marked by you during your route. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation, plus a summary of key upcoming route points.
- MULTI TOPOGRAPHIC MAPS
Download TopoActive maps from all over the world. Select the coverage you need and update maps directly to the watch via Wi-Fi connectivity. Sapphire editions come pre-installed with TopoActive Europe, a map with multiple information such as contour lines, trails, roads, elevations, peaks, parks, coasts, rivers, lakes and much more.
- SKIVIEW MAPS
Enjoy slope maps with the pre-installed SkiView maps and view slope names and difficulty colours for over 2000 ski resorts worldwide.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOT
Analyse your well-being level. It records your heart rate, pulse oximetry, respiration and stress in 2 minutes. Then analyse it in detail through the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. You can even export a PDF file and share it.
- SOLAR CHARGING
Do more and charge less. Solar charging lens that uses the sun's energy to extend battery life (Solar and Sapphire models).
- SPORTS APPLICATIONS
Activity profiles for running, swimming, road biking, MTB, walking, paddling, skiing, golf, surfing, windsurfing, kite surfing, climbing, paddle boarding and more.
- PREPARED FOR THE SNOW
Specific profile for skiing and snowboarding, ski mountaineering (skimo), XC skiing, snowshoeing, and much more.
- PREPARED FOR WATERSPORTS
Dedicated surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle surfing, kayaking, rowing, open water swimming activities and new Surfline widget for wind, wave and tide forecasts for nearby locations.
- GOLF COURSES
Access more than 42,000 color golf courses worldwide and get accurate distances to any point on the course.
- CLIMBPRO AND PACEPRO
ClimbPro Climb Planner to view real-time information on current and future climbs during a route. PacePro allows you to set a target race pace and know if you are over or under your time and by how much time to cut it.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS
Metrics for daily training suggestions, running dynamics, heat and altitude acclimatization, VO2 Max, MTB dynamics (Grit and Flow) and recovery time.
- WELFARE MONITORING
Heart rate, stress, hours and stages of sleep, pulse oximetry, Body Battery, hydration tracking, breathing tracking and exercises, steps, and floors climbed. In addition to women's health monitoring.
Get a complete report of sleep stages; light, deep and REM. View it all in a dedicated widget that includes sleep score, information and recommendations.
- SECURITY AND MONITORING
Send a message with your location to your emergency contacts and if you are doing any activity.
- MUSIC APPS
Download your playlists or music from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer and listen to them on headphones or Bluetooth audio devices without a mobile phone.
- GARMIN PAY
Leave your wallet at home and pay quickly with your watch thanks to Garmin Pay.
Physical and performance specifications:
- Lens Material: Power Sapphire (solar charge and sapphire)
- Bezel and back cover material: Titanium with DLC
- Shell material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Screen size: 1.2' (240 x 240 pixels) Sunlight viewable, Transflective Pixel Memory (MIP)
- Casing size 42 x 42 x 14.1 mm
- Strap material: Silicone
- Length of the adjustment strap: 110 mm
- Length of buckle strap: 84.4 mm
- Total length of adjustment straps and buckle: 194.4 mm
- Wrist circumference: 108-182 mm (silicone strap)
- Weight: 58 g (with silicone strap), 42 g (casing only)
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Smartwatch, up to 11/14 days with solar charging; GPS only, up to 37/46 h with solar charging; GPS Expedition mode, up to 26/43 days with solar charging
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Connectivity with wireless technologies: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ANT+
- Internal memory: 32 GB
- Multi-frequency positioning
- Touchscreen and/or button lock
- Pre-installed ski resort maps
- Live sharing
- Energy saving: watch with customisable low-power setting
- Plays music
- Ground contact time and balance: Shows how long your feet are on the ground, rather than in suspension, during your running movement and allows you to check your symmetry during the run (with compatible accessory)
- Critical speed for swimming
- Training intensity focus
- Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)
- Heart Rate Alerts
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
- Vertical speed
- Lactate Threshold: using an analysis of your heart rate and rhythm, estimate the point at which your muscles start to fatigue quickly (with compatible accessory)
- MTB Grit & Flow
- Customizable data pages
- Configurable lap alerts
- Accident detection during selected activities
- TrueUp for physiological data
- Customisable alerts
- Back to start
- Oscillation and vertical ratio (with compatible accessory)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity, walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Music storage: Up to 2,000 songs
- Obstacles and objectives of the field Yes
- TruSwing compatible
- UltraTrac mode
- VO2 max (in trail running)
- Up Ahead
- Acclimatization by pulse oximeter
- Breathing timer for relaxation
- % max HR
- Colour display screen
- Wrist heart rate sensor (constant, every second)
- Find my phone
- Stride length (with compatible accessory)
- Bicycle lap and maximum lap power (with power sensor)
- Open water swimming metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Training Effect (aerobic)
- Advanced workouts
- Routes with popular roads Trendline
- Strava features (beacon, real-time segments)
- Trajectories (competition against previous activities)
- Respiratory rate (with compatible accessory)
- Intensity minutes
- Interval training
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach your goal)
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile
- PRE-INSTALLED TOPOGRAPHIC MAPS
- Astronomical information (through Connect IQ)
- VFC Stress Test - measures heart rate variability while standing for 3 minutes to give you an estimate of your stress levels; the score is from 1 to 100, with a lower score indicating a lower stress level (with compatible accessory)
- Sight N'Go
- Blood oxygen saturation by pulse oximeter (spot check and optional all-day and at-rest acclimatization)
- Waypoint projected
- Bread crumb trail in real time
- Customisable activity profiles
- Connect IQ: downloadable watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps
- Cadence: steps per minute in real time
- Music control
- Compatible with power meters (displays power data from third party ANT + Sport power meters)
- Improved recovery time
- Multisport activities in manual mode
- Point-to-point navigation
- PacePro pacing strategies
- Yardage to layups/doglegs
- Auto Pause
- Run dynamics (with compatible accessory)
- Complete vector map
- Body Battery energy monitor
- Recovery time
- Exercise Log
- With 42,000 fields from all over the world
- Round timer/odometer
- CONTROL OF SMART HOME TRAINER
- Acclimatisation to heat and altitude
- Cardio workout sessions
- Performance condition: after running for 6 to 20 minutes, compare your real-time condition to your average fitness level
- Distance travelled
- Manual Lap
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- Realtime stamina
- Race forecast
- Linking with the Garmin Golf application
- Rest time with 'repetition activated'
- Pilates training sessions
- GPS coordinates
- Audio prompts
- Automatic CourseView updates
- Downloadable training plans
- Measures distance of strokes (calculates the exact yardage of strokes from anywhere on the course)
- Heart rate: real time during breaks, interval and session statistics during breaks, and automatic heart rate download after swimming activity (with HRM-Tri, HRM-Swim and HRM-Pro)
- Compatible with Varia radar (rear radar)
- Pool swim workouts
- Virtual Racer
- Quick access buttons
- Activity history included on the watch
- On-screen training animations
- Auto max HR
- Recommended daily training sessions
- Compatible with speed and pacing sensors (with sensor)
- Compatible with Vector
- Suitable for official tournaments
- Compete in activities
- Finish time
- Elevation profile
- PlaysLike Distance
- Virtual Partner
- VO2 Max (Run)
- Relaxation reminders
- Training load: combine heart rate and VO2 max to calculate the intensity over the last 28 days to ensure you're in the optimal range to reach your goal
- BaseCamp compatible
- Fitness activity profiles available Strength training, HIIT, cardio, elliptical, stair climbing, floor climbing, rowing, pilates and yoga
- Touch to measure (touch any point on the screen to know the distance to it)
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Barometric altimeter
- Connect IQ store on the device
- Smart weather forecast
- Auto Lap
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Pace alert: (pool swimming only)
- Floors climbed
- Breathing rate (24x7)
- % HRR
- Basic rest time
- Profiles for outdoor leisure activities available: Hiking, indoor climbing, bouldering, climbing, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, paddle surfing, rowing, kayaking, surfing, hunting, jumpmaster, tactical activities, kitesurfing, windsurfing and snowshoeing
Quick OverviewThe multisport GPS watches of the Fenix 7 series are designed for every day of the week. Take on any challenge with superior training features, sports apps, 24/7 wellness tracking and more.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.