- Garmin Forerunner 245
- Charging/data cable
- Screen size: 1. 2" (30. 4mm) diameter
- Screen resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Screen type: Sunlight visible, transflective, pixel level memory (MIP)
- Weight 38,5 g
- Battery/Battery Autonomy: Battery/Battery
- Water resistance: Swim, 5 ATM
- Memory/history: 200 hours of activity data
- Physiological Analysis: Performance monitoring functions include, VO2 max and training status with a new training load balance, the aerobic training effect of your workouts.
- Garmin Coach 2.0: When training for a triathlon or marathon, you can create your own training and download training plans. Garmin Coach 2. 0 provides training plans with free updates
- Trust and follow-up: Share your location with your contacts easily if you need assistance. Activate this function manually or automatically if necessary thanks to incident detection
- Body Battery: Helps optimize the body's energy, Body Battery energy management uses activity data to measure your energy reserves at any time, so you can control your activity and rest times.
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, Intelligent Notifications, ANT+, LiveTrack
- Race prognosis: Helps you complete your training plan, predicting race time for different distances
- Fitness/gymnasium profiles, running functions, cycling functions, swimming functions
- GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Compass, Accelerometer, Acclimatization by pulse oximetry
- Heart rate monitor through the wrist
- Connectivity: Bluetooth, ANT+
- Connect IQ
- Intelligent Notifications
- Intelligent weather forecast
- Find My Phone
- Search function for my watch
- Smartphone compatibility: IPhone and Android
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Step counter
- Inactivity line (displayed on the device after a period of inactivity; walks a few minutes to reset it)
- Automatic target (learn your activity level and set a daily goal)
- Monitor sleep (monitors total sleep period and periods of movement or deep sleep)
- Calories burned
- Distance travelled
- Minutes of intensity
Quick OverviewGPS smart watch with advanced training functions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.