The battery lasts up to 8 hours with GPS on or 8 weeks in clock/activity tracking mode. And with the Garmin Connect online training tool, you can save, plan and share your activities.
This model incorporates the heart rate monitor, which allows you to train with heart rate zones so you know when you can give it all in the last kilometer or when to control yourself. It also gives you more accurate information on calories burned. Forerunner 25 also keeps track of your daily steps, either indoors or outdoors.
- Forerunner 25
- Heart Rate Monitor
- Data/power cable
- Dimensions (Width/High/Depth): 35. 9 x 43. 9 x 13. 9 mm
- Screen size: 18.5 x 18.5 mm
- Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Weight: 31 g
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: 8 weeks in clock mode; 8 hours in training mode
- Water resistance classification: 5 ATM
- Integrated GPS: Yes
- High sensitivity receiver: Yes
- Activity history: 7 activities
- Bluetooth Smart (BLE) transfers to Garmin Connect Mobile
- Includes heart rate monitor (HRM)
- Virtual Pacer (compares the current rhythm with the target rhythm): Yes
- Personal records: Yes
- Heart rate monitor: Yes
- Pedometer: Yes (accessory to part)
- Auto Pause (the timer stops and restarts at your own pace): Yes
- Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap): Yes
- Time/distance alerts (triggers an alarm when you reach the target): Yes
- Calculation of calories based on heart rate: Yes
- Customizable screens: Yes
- Shock Resistant: Yes
- Step counter: Yes
- Automatic target (learn your activity level and set a daily goal): Yes
- Motion bar (displays on the device after a period of inactivity; walks a few minutes to reset it): Yes
- Monitor sleep (monitors total sleep period and periods of movement or deep sleep): Yes
- Compatible with Garmin Connect (an online community where you can analyze, classify, and share data): Yes
- Automatic synchronization with Garmin Connect (automatically transfers workouts to your computer): Yes
Quick OverviewA Km-0 product is a device that works properly but can not be sold as new because it has been used in exhibitions or as a sample product. The Km-0 product has been reviewed by Garmin and has a 1 year official brand warranty. These products are sold at an exceptional price and have very limited units.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.