- Forerunner 30
- Charging cable
Activity monitor throughout the day and night
Forerunner 30 will be your new daily clock, thanks to the functions of the activity monitor. These include the functions of steps, calories, distance, sleep and intensity minutes, not to mention the heart rate monitor 24 hours. It also controls periods of inactivity and activates vibration alerts when it's time to get moving.
- Lens material: glass reinforced by chemical processes
- Belt material: silicone
- Housing size (W x H x H): 35.5 x 40.7 x 13.3 mm
- Weight: 37.3 g
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Screen type: visible in sunlight, transflective, pixel-level memory (MIP)
- Screen Size (Width / Height): 23.5 x 23.4 mm (0.93 "x 0.93")
- Screen resolution (Width / Height): 128 x 128 pixels
- Autonomy of the battery / battery: Intelligent mode: up to 5 days; GPS mode: up to 8 hours
- Memory / history: 7 activities
- Time / date
- Synchronization of time with GPS
- Automatic summer time
- Alarm clock
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Smart notifications
- Search my phone
- Compatibility with smartphones
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Step counter
- Inactivity line (shown on the device after a period of inactivity, walk a few minutes to reset it)
- Automatic goal (learn your activity level and assign a daily goal)
- Monitor sleep (monitor the total period of sleep and periods of movement or deep sleep)
- Calories burned
- Distance traveled
- Minutes of intensity
- Move IQ
- Speed ??and GPS distance
- Customizable data pages
- Auto Pause
- Auto Lap
- Manual return
- VO2 maximum
- Audio indications
- History of activities in the clock
- Heart rate zones
- Calories according to heart rate
- Pre-installed career profiles
- Distance, time and rhythm based on GPS
- Cycling profiles pre-installed
Quick OverviewForerunner 30 makes it easy to stay fit and connected. This simple GPS race watch includes all the main features you would like to take with you when you run.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.