- Forerunner 735XT
- Charging/data clip
- HRM-Run monitor
- Design: its traditional watch design and resistant silicon strap ensure even more comfort for any type of workout. It is smaller than its predecessor, the Forerunner 630 but maintains the perfect display size.
- Sports Apps: a wide range of apps for running, cycling, multisport, hiking, cross-country skiing, gym, rowing and cardio sports.
- 24-hour heart beat: provides heart rate data 24 hours a day, perfect for race days. You can forget about traditional heart rate monitors.
- GPS + GLONASS: Quickly turn on the GPS signal whether you are in the middle of the forest or between high buildings.
- Race and cycling dynamics: it offers information on stride length, ground contact time and balance, vertical ratio, power phase, deviation of the centre of the platform, etc.
- Swimming training: train in the swimming pool too, with Garmins first ever product which can guide you through your training sessions.
- Physiological analysis: provides metrics associated with stress, performance and lactate threshold.
- Connect IQ: allows you to download custom applications, clock screens, data fields and widgets. In addition, the 735XT comes with the Strava Suffer Score application pre-installed.
- Online functions: automatic downloads to Garmin Connect, real-time tracking, audio message, music control, smart notifications and sharing on social media.
- Smart notifications: receive any notification from your smartphone, including calls, SMS, social networks. Everything with vibrations so you do not miss a thing.
- Varia Connectivity: compatible with the Varia product range to improve cyclist safety.
- Garmin Connect Mobile: easy-to-understand tables, charts, maps and more let you see your activities, track progress towards your goals, wirelessly upload your data and share directly on Garmin Connect, your sports social media platform.
- Glonass / GPS
- Training plans
- Personal bests
- Auto Lap
- Auto lap manual
- Auto pause
- Finish time
- Auto scroll
- Virtual partner
- Running dynamics
- HR alerts
- Graphic heart rate display
- Swimming training
- Swim metrics
- Distance in open waters
- Race dynamics
- Recovery time
- Audio alerts
- Performance status
- Garmin Elevate HRM
- Activity monitor
- Intensity minutes
- Water rating: 5 ATM (50 m)
- Screen size: 1.23 in diameter
- Battery type: Rechargeable liquid ion
- Battery life: Clock mode: up to 11 days, GPS mode: up to 14 h, UltraTrac mode: up to 24 h
- Connectivity: Ant +, Bluetooth smart, USB
- Logistics data:
1 - When used with an HRM-Run monitor or HRM-Tri included in some models, sold separately in others
2 - When paired with a compatible mobile
3 - When used with a heart rate monitor with chest strap
- Dimensions of the product: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2 cm
- Weight: 40.2 g
- Dimensions of the box: 16.3 x 8.6 x 7.2 cm
- Weight of the box: 277.2 g
- Dimensions of the master carton: 36.2 x 34.4 x 30.2 cm
- Weight of the master carton: 10.7 kg
- Master carton units: 32
Quick OverviewEnjoy the freedom of training or competing without a heart rate monitor thanks to Garmin Elevates built in heart rate technology, and stay connected with smart notifications.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.