- Forerunner 735XT
- Charger clip/USB
- Design: its traditional watch format and resistant silicone straps guarantee even more comfort in any workout. It's smaller than the Forerunner 630, but still has the perfect screen size.
- Sports apps: Range of apps for training: running, cycling, multi-sports, hiking, cross-country skiing, gym, rowing and cardio sports.
- 24-Hour Beats: Provides 24-hour heart rate data and is perfect for race day. Now you can do without the traditional heart rate monitor.
- GPS + GLONASS: Find the GPS signal quickly and accurately, whether you're running through dense forests or between tall buildings.
- Race and cycling dynamics: complete metrics with race/cycling dynamics providing information on stride length, ground contact equilibrium, vertical proportion, power phase, platform centre deviation...
- Swimming training: also train in the pool with the first Garmin product that will guide you through your training.
- Physiological analysis: provides metrics associated with stress, performance and lactate threshold.
- Connect IQ: downloads custom applications, clock displays, data fields and widgets. In addition, the 735XT comes with the Strava Suffer Score application pre-installed.
- Online features: automatic downloads to Garmin Connect, real-time tracking, audio messaging, music control, smart notifications, and social networking sharing.
- Smart Notifications: Receive any notification from your smartphone, including calls, SMS, social networks. All with vibrations so you don't miss a thing.
- Varia Connectivity: compatible with the Varia product family to improve cyclist safety.
- Garmin Connect Mobile: Easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track your progress towards your goals, wirelessly upload your data and share it directly with your Garmin Connect sports social network.
- Training plans
- Personal Brands
- Auto lap automatic
- Auto lap manual
- Automatic pause
- Time of arrival
- Automatic scrolling
- Virtual Companion
- Running mode
- Rhythm alerts
- Compass pages
- Graphical heart rate display
- Swimming training
- Swimming Metrics
- Distance in open water
- Career Dynamics
- Recovery control
- Audio Messages
- Performance status
- Garmin Elevate Heart Rate Monitor
- Activity Monitor
- Minutes of intensity
- Water resistant: 5 ATM (50 m)
- Screen size: 1. 23'' diameter
- Battery type: Rechargeable liquid ion
- Battery life: Clock mode: up to 11 days, GPS mode: up to 14 h, UltraTrac mode: up to 24 h
- Connectivity: Ant+, Bluetooth smart, USB
- Logistics data:
1 - When used with a HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitor; included in some models, sold separately in others
2 - When paired with a compatible mobile phone
3 - When used with a heart rate monitor with chest strap
- Product dimensions 4. 5 x 4. 5 x 1. 2 cm
- Weight: 40,2 g
- Dimensions of the box: 16. 3 x 8. 6 x 9.3 cm
- Weight of the box: 344,2 g
- Dimensions of the master cardboard: 36. 2 x 34. 4 x 30. 2 cm
- Weight of the master cardboard: 10 kg
- Cardboard master units: 24
Quick OverviewA Km-0 product is a device that works properly but can not be sold as new because it has been used in exhibitions or as a sample product. The Km-0 product has been reviewed by Garmin and has a 1 year official brand warranty. These products are sold at an exceptional price and have very limited units.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.