- Forerunner 935
- HRM-Tri monitor
- HRM-Swim monitor
- Quick release kit
- Black watch band
- Charger / USB cable
- High quality durable materials with stainless steel buttons and great lightness
- Dimensions: 46.7 x 53.9 x 13.9 mm
- Weight: 49 gr
New training functions:
- Training Effect 2.0: Track and analyse the aerobic and anaerobic benefits of your workouts on a scale of 1 to 5.
- Training Status: A new performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if youre training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- Training Load: is a 7 day summary of your EPOC (excess post-exercise oxygen consumption). It simply monitors your workouts, working alongside Training Status to given you an overview of our weekly training load. This helps you determine when you are working out correctly, highlighting the sessions that are too easy or too hard.
- Training Peaks: Preloaded in the Forerunner 935, this ConnectIQ application allows you to download your Training Peaks training directly to your watch, which will guide you through each step marked in your workout.
- GPS, GLONASS, Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
- Garmin Elevate 2.0 wrist heart rate monitor
- Chroma screen visible in full sunlight
- Compatibility with BLE and ANT + sensors, from heart rate to power. Upload data to Garmin Connect via BLE and Wi-Fi.
- Water Rating: 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Preloaded Activity Profiles and Advanced Training Functions Race, Bike, Swimming, Trail Running, Skiing, Climbing, Hiking, Rowing Sports, Golf and more
- Advanced race, cycling and swimming dynamics
- Metric and Performance Widget: The training status and the load indicate if your training is worthwhile analysing your performance training after training
- Physiological measurements: VO2 Max, performance condition, lactate threshold, stress level, Training Effect 2.0, recovery time and more
- Activity monitor: Counts steps, floors up, minutes of intensity, heart rate all day, sleep and calories to offer a complete picture of your activity and rest
- Connect IQ: Customize your watch with hundreds of widgets, applications and watch screens for free. The device comes pre-loaded with specific third-party applications such as StravaSufferScore or Training Peaks
- Garmin Connect Mobile: Save, analyse and share your trainings and control your daily activity in one place: Social challenges, cycling dynamics with easy intuitive graphics, real-time tracking and compatibility with Strava Beacon, multiple activity monitors.
- Connect IQ: Free custom applications, watch faces and widgets
- Online functions: Automatic uploads of activities and real-time tracking via Garmin Connect
- Advanced music controls
- Audio prompts
- Smart notifications
- Social media sharing
- Find my watch and find my phone
Quick OverviewImprove your training and optimise your recovery to become a better athlete with the Garmin Forerunner 935.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.