- Garmin Forerunner 945
- Charging/data cable
- Screen size: 1. 2' (30. 4mm) diameter
- Screen resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Screen type: Sunlight visible, transflective, pixel level memory (MIP)
- Weight 60 g
- Battery life: Smart clock mode: up to 2 weeks. GPS mode with music: up to 10 hours. GPS mode without music: up to 36 hours
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Belt material: Silicone
- Music: Easily download up to 1000 songs to your clock, whether it's from your own MP3 collection or third party applications like Spotify or Deezer.
- Physiological Analysis: Performance monitoring functions include, VO2 max and training status with a new training load balance, the aerobic training effect of your workouts.
- Advanced physiological measures: Measures your performance adjusted for heat and altitude, including acclimatisation status for both. It also calculates recovery time, aerobic training effect, anaerobic training effect and more.
- Garmin Pay: You can pay with your watch
- Maps: Maps TopoActive Europe full-color pre-installer with data optimized for navigation and location tracking at a glance
- Trust and follow-up: Share your location with your contacts easily if you need assistance. Activate this function manually or automatically if necessary thanks to incident detection
- Garmin Coach 2. 0: When training for a triathlon or marathon, you can create your own training and download training plans. Garmin Coach 2. 0 provides training plans with free updates
- Battery life: Up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode, up to 10h in GPS mode with music, up to 36 hours in GPS mode without music and up to 60 hours in Ultratrac mode
- Body Battery: Helps optimize the body's energy, Body Battery energy management uses activity data to measure your energy reserves at any time, so you can control your activity and rest times.
- Climb Pro: Select ClimPro to have your device inform you of the gradient information on your route. In each one of the climbs of your route a page will be shown dedicated to the unevenness of the terrain, the remaining unevenness and the degrees of each slope.
- GPS, GLONASS, , Galileo, Altimeter, Barometer and Compass
- Wrist heart rate Garmin Elevate 2. 0
- Chroma screen visible in full sunlight
- Compatibility with BLE and ANT+ sensors, from heart rate to power. Upload data to Garmin Connect via BLE and Wi-Fi.
- Water Resistance Classification: 5 ATM (50 meters)
- Preloaded activity profiles and advanced training functions Career, Biking, Swimming, Trail Running, Skiing, Climbing, Hiking, Rowing Sports, Golf and more
- Advanced race, cycling and swimming dynamics
- Metrics and performance widget: Training status and load indicate whether your workouts are worth analyzing your performance workout after workout.
- Physiological measurements: VO2 Max, performance condition, lactate threshold, stress score, Training Effect 2. 0, recovery time and more
- Activity Monitor: Count steps, raised floors, minutes of intensity, heart rate all day, sleep and calories to give a complete picture of your activity and rest.
- Connect IQ: Customize your clock with hundreds of free widgets, applications and clock displays. The device comes preloaded with specific third-party applications such as StravaSufferScore or Training Peaks
- Garmin Connect Mobile: Save, analyze and share your workouts and control your daily activity in one place: Social challenges, cycling dynamics with intuitive easy graphics, real-time tracking and support for Strava Beacon, multiple activity monitors.
- Connect IQ: Free custom applications, clock screens and widgets
- Online functions: Automatic loading of activities and real-time tracking viaGarmin Connect
- Advanced music controls
- Audio Indications
- Intelligent Notifications
- The weather
- Sharing on social networks
- Find my watch and find my phone
Quick OverviewThe Garmin Forerunner 945 is designed to help you reach your goals and objectives. Monitor your heart rate at all times while reviewing and analysing all your workouts thanks to connectivity with your smartphone.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.