- Garmin Forerunner 955 Solar
- Charging/data cable
- SOLAR-CHARGED BATTERY
Get up to 20 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with the solar charging function. In GPS mode, you can enjoy 42 hours indoors or 49 hours thanks to the solar charging function. With UltraTrac mode, you can go even further with up to 110 hours of solar charging.
- TOUCH SCREEN AND BUTTONS
Click or swipe your way through maps and stats with traditional button controls or the new responsive touch screen.
- MADE FOR THOSE WHO STRIVE
Weighing just 53g, the Forerunner 955 Solar smartwatch will keep you light and in tune with your body.
- WILLINGNESS TO TRAIN
From the moment you wake up you get a predisposition score based on sleep quality, recovery, training load and more, so you can determine whether it's a good day to go all out or take it easy.
- MORNING REPORT
Receive a summary of your sleep as soon as you wake up, along with VFC status and time. You can even customise the report to show you what you want to see.
- VFC STATUS
Get a clearer picture of your overall health, training and recovery through heart rate variability while you sleep, based on technology developed by our Firstbeat Analytics team.
- RACE WIDGET
Get ready for your next run with training tips, personalised daily training session suggestions and finish time predictions based on ride, weather and performance details.
- RECOMMENDED DAILY TRAINING SESSIONS
See all recommended daily training sessions for the week, which are adapted after each run to suit your performance and recovery, as well as upcoming races on the Garmin Connect smartphone app calendar.
- GARMIN COACH
Free, adaptable training plans including 5K, 10K and half marathon programmes, with guidance from expert coaches that are tailored to you and your goals.
- POWER IN THE RACE
When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor, you get continuous wrist-based measurement of your running stride power during your run.
- STAMINA IN REAL TIME
Avoid overexerting yourself when starting a race or cycling thanks to this data, which allows you to track and manage your effort.
- RACE DYNAMICS
When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro monitor, the Forerunner 955 Solar smartwatch calculates crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time, balance and more.
- TRAINING STATUS
With new metrics like HRV status, recent workout history and performance, you can easily see your overall effort and whether you're training productively, reaching peak fitness or overloaded.
- ACUTE LOAD
Compare the intensity of your recent training sessions with the optimal interval to improve your fitness and view your training history.
- TRAINING EFFECT
See how your training sessions influence endurance, speed and power with aerobic and anaerobic training effect information.
- PACEPRO FUNCTION
The PacePro feature helps you keep the right pace with gradient-adapted guidance.
- RECOVERY TIME
Find out how long it will take you to recover before your next high-intensity workout based on your most recent training session, as well as general stress, sleep and daily activities outside of training sessions.
- VO2 MÁXIMO
Train smarter with VO2 MAX, an indicator that shows your expected performance. This metric even takes into account changes in performance that can occur due to heat or altitude.
- PERFORMANCE CAPABILITY
As you run, it will analyse your pace, heart rate and heart rate variability to get a real-time assessment of your current performance capability.
- SYNCHRONISATION OF TRAINING PLANS
Receive indoor and outdoor training plans with the Garmin Connect app or easily sync your Forerunner from other platforms like TrainingPeaks or TrainerRoad.
- INTEGRATED SPORTS APPLICATIONS
Change your training session with activity profiles for cycling, triathlon, pool and open water swimming, trail running and more. In your running sessions and competitions, switch between sports at the touch of a button.
- RACE FORECAST
Based on your running history and general fitness, it gives you an estimate of your pace for a 5km, 10km or even a marathon. In addition, trend data highlights the impact of your training sessions over time.
- MULTI-BAND COMPATIBILITY
Access multiple global navigation satellite systems and multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites to improve position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or normally do not penetrate, giving you superior accuracy in distance and speed, even in challenging environments.
- FULL-COLOUR MAPS
Whether you're out for a run on city streets or on tree-lined trails, Forerunner 955 Solar offers built-in, full-colour maps to guide you.
- TURN-BY-TURN NAVIGATION
Follow a route with the help of turn-by-turn directions, which let you know ahead of time when the next turn is coming up.
- ROUND-TRIP ROUTES
With the Trendline option of popular road routes, it's easy to discover the best local routes. Just enter the distance you want and Forerunner 955 Solar will suggest a circular route to your starting point.
- FURTHER BEYOND
Check out the points of interest along the route at a glance. In addition, view performance metrics, lap times and distance/altitude, plus a summary of upcoming trip highlights.
- ClimbPro Feature
Use the ClimbPro slope planning feature on downloaded routes to view real-time information on current and upcoming climbs, including data on incline, distance and altitude gain.
- SECURITY AND MONITORING FUNCTIONS
If you fear for your safety or see signs of an accident, the assistance and incident detection functions1 will send your location to your emergency contacts. Incident detection is enabled by default only for selected activity profiles.
Create or search for existing routes using the Garmin Connect app and discover new and exciting rides. Or plan them on other platforms, such as Strava and Komoot, and sync them automatically to your Forerunner smartwatch.
- HEART RATE SENSOR ON THE WRIST
The watch constantly measures your heart rate with our state-of-the-art heart rate sensor, which alerts you if your heart rate remains too high or too low while at rest. It also helps to measure the intensity of your effort during activities, even while swimming.
- BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR
Monitor your body's energy levels so you know the best times to be active and rest.
- SLEEP RATING AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a sleep quality score and information on how you can improve your sleep. You can even track the different phases of sleep, as well as heart rate, stress, pulse oximetry and respiration.
- PULSE OXIMETER
The wrist-based pulse oximeter monitors blood oxygen saturation levels to provide advanced sleep and altitude acclimatization monitoring.
- MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKER
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Record symptoms, access advice on exercise, nutrition and more. You will even be able to view and record the details on your wrist.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOT FUNCTION
Records a 2-minute session to store key statistics such as heart rate, heart rate variability, pulse oximetry, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone and share it.
- MUSIC ON YOUR WRIST
Download up to 500 songs, as well as playlists, from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required).
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS WITH GARMIN PAY
It goes through the checkout without difficulty thanks to the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, available in partnership with participating providers.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
Receive emails, text messages and alerts directly on the watch when paired with an Apple or Android smartphone. You can also reply to text messages if you have an Android phone.
- SMART TRAINING ROLLER CONTROL
Control your Tacx Smart Training Trainer using ANT+ technology to simulate courses, automatic resistance changes and training session notifications when using courses or training sessions from your watch.
- GARMIN CONNECT APPLICATION
View your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, join challenges to win medals and much more, all in one free app.
- CONNECT IQ STORE
Add screens, data fields and apps to the paired watch from the Connect IQ Store app downloaded on your compatible smartphone.
Physical and performance specifications:
- Lens Material: Corning Gorilla Glass DX
- Bezel and back cover material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Shell material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Screen size: 1.3"/33 mm (260 x 260 pixels), Sunlight Visible, Transflective Pixel Memory (MIP), colour
- Shell Size: 45.6 x 45.6 x 14.4 mm
- Fits wrists of 130-220 mm circumference
- Strap material: Silicone
- Weight: 53 g
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Smartwatch mode, up to 15 days (20 days with solar charging); GPS mode with music only, up to 42 hours (49 hours with solar charging); GNSS and multiband mode with music, up to 8.5 hours; GNSS and multiband mode without music, up to 20 hours (22 hours with solar charging); GPS mode with music only, up to 42 hours (49 hours with solar charging); Ultratrac mode, up to 80 hours (110 hours with solar charging)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Connectivity with wireless technologies: Bluetooth, ANT+, Wi-Fi
- GPS-based distance, time and pace
- GPS speed and distance
- GPS coordinates
- Point-to-point navigation
- Galileo Navigator
- Clock functions: Date and time, stopwatch, timer, alarm clock, sunset/sunrise time, time synchronisation with GPS, automatic daylight saving time
- Pre-installed swim profiles: Swimming in pool, Open water swimming
- Running profiles available: Running, outdoor trail running, treadmill running, indoor trail running, trail running, virtual running, ultra marathon
- Available race profiles: Cycling, indoor cycling, mountain biking, electric cycling, electric mountain biking
- Fitness profiles available: Strength training, HIIT, cardio, elliptical trainer, stair climbing, floor climbing, indoor rowing, pilates, yoga
- Outdoor profiles available: Hiking, skiing, snowboarding, classic cross-country skiing, paddle surfing, rowing
- Blood oxygen saturation using pulse oximeter
- Breathing rate 24/7
- 24/7 stress monitor
- Calories by heart rate
- Fitness Age
- Calories burned
- Sleep monitoring
- Step counter
- Total ascent/descent
- Recovery time
- Multi-frequency positioning
- Touchscreen and/or button lock
- Share live events (Android devices only)
- Clock with customisable low-power setting for energy savings
- Critical speed for swimming
- Training intensity focus
- Compatible with Varia Vision (head-mounted display)
- Heart Rate Alerts
- Training Effect (aerobic and anaerobic)
- Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
- Vertical speed
- Lactate threshold (only with compatible accessory)
- Customizable data pages
- Configurable lap alerts
- Accident detection during selected activities
- Music control
- Music Storage: up to 2,000 songs
- Garmin Pay
- TrueUp for physiological data
- Customisable alerts
- Back to start
- Oscillation and vertical ratio
- Move bar
- UltraTrac mode
- VO2 max (in trail running)
- Acclimatization by pulse oximeter
- Breathing timer for relaxation
- % max HR
- Rest timers
- Wrist heart rate sensor (constant, every second)
- Find my phone
- Advanced workouts
- Customisable activity profiles
- Connect IQ
- HRV Status
- Yoga exercises
- Barometric trend indicator
- Automatic rep counting
- 42,000 golf courses around the world
- Distance in yards to the front, centre and back of the green
- Calculates the exact yardage of shots from anywhere on the course
- Digital scorecard
- Golf statistics register
- Garmin AutoShot
- Courseview automatic updates
- Scoring by handicap
- TruSwing compatible
- Trip timer/mile counter
- Suitable for official tournaments
Quick OverviewThis premium Garmin smartwatch is optimised for your most intense running or triathlon workouts, but its multiple functions make it an ideal accessory for a wide range of sports.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.