- Garmin GPSMAP 66i
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip
- Dimensions: 6.6 x 16.3 x 3.5mm
- Screen size: 3 inches
- Screen resolution: 240 x 400 pixels
- Screen type: Transflective colour TFT
- Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Up to 35 hours in 10 minute tracking mode and up to 200 hours in low power mode with tracking every 30 minutes.
- Waterproof rating: IPX7
- Memory: 16 GB
- Compatible with high speed USB and NMEA 0183
- Preinstalled topographic maps
- Ability to add maps
- Storage and load: MicroSD card (not included)
- Waypoints: 10 000
- Routes: 200
- Tracks: 20,000 points, 250 tracks gpx saved and 300 exercise files stored
- Sensors: Barometric altimeter and compass
- Automatic route generation
- Geocaching mode
- Send an interactive SOS message to the tracking, search and rescue centre: yes
- Send and receive text messages and email: yes
- Send and receive messages from other inReach users and location sharing: yes
- Tracking and shared location with friends and family through the MapShare portal: yes
- Virtual keyboard for personalised messages: yes
- Compatible with Garmin Explore: yes
- Compatible with Garmin Connect IQ: yes
- Wireless compatibility: yes (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and ANT+)
- Map segments: 15 000
- Active time: yes
- Request weather for current location and planned destination: yes
- Smart notifications: yes
- Real time tracking: yes (with Garmin Explore)
- BirdsEye directly to the device: yes (doesn't require annual subscription)
- MIL-STD-810G resistance for optimal thermal performance and resistance to impacts and water
- RINEX register
Quick OverviewGarmin's precise navigation combines with global communication in the premium GPSMAP 66i handheld device with inReach satellite technology.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.