All the Fenix ??range
The entire Forerunner range
- Heart rate in swimming pool: it stores a maximum of 20 hours of heart rate data during swimming and at the end of the session it forwards them to a compatible device
- Send the heart rate in real time and interval summaries to the clock if the monitor is out of the water
- Anti-slip design: stays in place, even during impulses at the beginning of the long
- Compact: hardly creates resistance when swimming (it is Garmin's smallest and lightest monitor)
- Durable: endures repeated exposure to all marine environments (swimming pools, salt water and fresh water)
- Autonomy: the replaceable battery CR2032 lasts 18 months (with an average of 3 h / week)
- Autonomy of the battery: 18 months (swimming 3 h / week)
- Battery type: CR2032
- Dimensions: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Fit: double fold
- Size range: 58.0 - 145.0 cm
- Width: 3.8 cm
- Thickness: 1.2 mm
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Weight: 72 g
- Module weight: 51 g
- Compatible with Forerunner (735XT to 955), Epix, Fenix ??3
- Heart rate ANT +
- Compatible with advanced heart rate functions and heart rate variability
- ANT 2.4 GHz wireless communication protocol
- Career dynamics
- Store and send the heart rate
- Heart rate statistics by swim interval
- Anti-slip design for swimming in the pool
- Resistant to pool chemicals
Quick OverviewAn amazing heart rate monitor for swimming adepts and other triathletes, this Garmin allows you to measure your heart rate underwater.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.