Another highlight of Garmins HRM-Tri is the large amount of data it collects when you are running. Data such as cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time in each stride. This allows each triathlete to analyse his/her running style and constantly improve his/her performance. Below we detail the main functions of the Garmin HRM-Tri for Triathlon.
- Compact and comfortable: it is Garmins smallest and lightest heart rate monitor
- Rounded edges so that the strap is always comfortable to wear
- Simple adjustment mechanism with double fold that reduces weight and adds comfort
- Heart rate in the water: it stores a maximum of 20 hours of data during swimming and at the end of the session it forwards them to a compatible device
- Forwards heart rate in real time when the monitor is out of the water
- Race dynamics: if it is linked with a compatible device, it provides information during the race by measuring cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Battery life: the CR2032 replaceable battery lasts 10 months (with an average of 1 hour / day)
- Battery life: 10 months (1 h / day)
- Battery type: CR2032
- Dimensions: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Size range (length): 60.0 - 142.0 cm
- Width: 3 cm
- Thickness: 1.2 mm
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Weight: 59 g
- Module weight: 49 g
- Includes manuals
- Heart rate
- Compatible with advanced heart rate functions and heart rate variability
- ANT 2.4 GHz wireless communication protocol
- Running dynamics
- Stores and forwards heart rate
- Swim interval heart rate statistics
D2 Bravo, D2 Charlie, D2 Delta, D2 Delta PX, D2 Delta S, Descent Mk1, Epix, Fenix 3, Fenix 5, Fenix 5 Plus, Fenix 5S, Fenix 5S Plus, Fenix 5X, Fenix 5X Plus, Fenix 6, Fenix 6S, Fenix 6X, Fenix Chronos, Forerunner 735XT, Forerunner 920XT, Forerunner 935, Forerunner 945, Swim 2, MARQ, Quatix 3, Quatix 5, Tactix Bravo, Tactix Charlie, Tactix Delta, VIRB 360
Quick OverviewThe Garmin HRM-Tri offers safe and controlled training thanks to its Bluetooth wireless connectivity, which allows you to monitor your heart rate in real time.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.