- Garmin Instinct 2S Solar
- Charging /data cables
- MORE BATTERY FOR YOUR LIFE
Go further than ever with solar charging that gives you unlimited battery life in power-saving mode and up to 51 days in smartwatch mode. In addition, the power manager allows you to extend battery life by controlling the settings and sensors that consume battery power.
- COMPATIBILITY WITH VARIOUS GNSS SYSTEMS
Whether you are hiking, mountain biking, trail running or skiing, you will have access to multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) for better tracking in the most demanding environments than using GPS alone.
- ABC SENSORS
Use ABC sensors on your next trip, including an altimeter for elevation data, a barometer to monitor weather changes, and an electronic three-axis compass.
- TRACBACK ROUTES
Forget about the hassle of the return trip; this feature will allow you to return to the starting point by following the same route.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
Receive emails, text messages and alerts directly on your watch when it's paired with your compatible smartphone.
- CONNECT IQ STORE
Download custom watch faces, add data fields and get apps and widgets in the Connect IQ Store app on your compatible smartphone.
- CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS WITH GARMIN PAY
It goes through the checkout without difficulty thanks to the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution, available in partnership with participating providers.
- SECURITY AND MONITORING FUNCTIONS
If your watch and phone are paired, you can send your live location to your contacts manually or, during certain outdoor activities, automatically with the incident detection feature.
- CALENDAR VIEW
Easily view your daily plans thanks to a dedicated calendar screen when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- SYNCHRONISATION WITH THE GARMIN CONNECT APPLICATION
Get health and fitness information in one place. The Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone is a thriving online community where users can connect, compete and share.
- INTEGRATED SPORTS APPLICATIONS
Practise what you love with pre-installed activity profiles for running, cycling, swimming, strength training, indoor climbing, virtual running, golf, yoga, pilates and more.
- HIIT TRAINING SESSIONS
This activity profile tracks your HIIT training sessions, such as AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom training sessions. Set the number of rounds, exercise and rest intervals, and much more.
- MAXIMUM OXYGEN CONSUMPTION (VO2 MAX)
Train smarter with maximal oxygen uptake (VO2 MAX) an indicator that shows expected performance. It even takes into account performance changes that may occur due to heat or altitude.
- SUGGESTIONS FOR DAILY TRAINING SESSIONS
Receive recommendations tailored to your preferences and fitness based on your current training load and fitness level.
- RECOVERY CONTROL
After each training session, recovery time lets you know when you'll be ready for another tough session. It even takes into account training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- DYNAMICS OF MOUNTAIN BIKING
Track the details of each route with mountain biking metrics, plus specialized difficulty and fluidity measurements that rate the difficulty of the trails and the smoothness of your descent, giving you a score to beat next time.
- HEART RATE SENSOR ON THE WRIST
Get estimated heart rate data, along with alerts if your heart rate remains too high or too low while at rest. It measures the intensity of the heart's effort during activities.
- STRESS MONITORING
Heart rate variability is used to calculate the stress score, so you can see if the day is being calm, balanced or stressful.
- SLEEP RATING AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING
Get a complete breakdown of the phases of light, deep and REM sleep. You can see it all in a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score, among other data.
- BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR
Optimize your body's energy reserves with the help of data on heart rate, stress and sleep variability, among others, to know when you are ready to get going or when you need to rest.
- PULSE OXIMETER
For altitude acclimatisation or sleep monitoring, a pulse oximeter uses light beams on the wrist to measure the degree to which your body absorbs oxygen.
- PHYSIOLOGICAL AGE
This feature makes use of chronological age, weekly high-intensity activity, resting heart rate and BMI to calculate whether your body's age is older or younger than yours. Get tips on how to reduce your age according to your fitness level.
- MINUTES OF INTENSITY
Track how many minutes of high-intensity activity you're getting, when you're getting them, and during what activity. You can even view them as a data field during timed activities.
- MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKER
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Track symptoms, access exercise and nutrition tips, and more.
Physical and performance specifications:
- Lens Material: Power Glass (automatic solar charging)
- Bezel and back cover material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Shell material: Fibre-reinforced polymer
- Screen size: 20 x 20 mm
- Strap material: Silicone
- Length of the adjustment strap: 111 mm
- Length of buckle strap: 85 mm
- Wrist circumference: 112 - 180 mm
- Weight: 43 g
- Battery type: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion
- Battery life: Smart watch: up to 21/51 days on solar charge; Power save mode: up to 50 days/unlimited on solar charge; GPS: up to 22/28 h on solar charge; GPS with maximum battery usage: up to 54/114 h on solar charge; Expedition GPS activity: up to 25/105 days on solar charge
- Water resistance: 10 ATM
- Connectivity with wireless technologies: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ANT+
- Internal memory: 32 MB
- Linking with the Garmin Golf application
- Rest time with Repetition on
- Touch or button locking
- GPS coordinates
- Audio prompts
- Sleep information
- Automatic CourseView updates
- Downloadable training plans
- Measures distance of shots (calculates the exact yardage of shots from anywhere on the course): - Manual
- Energy saving: watch with customisable low-power setting
- Heart rate (real time during breaks, interval and session statistics during breaks, and automatic heart rate download after swimming activity)
- Pool swim workouts
- Virtual Racer
- Quick access buttons
- Activity history included on the watch
- Auto max HR
- Recommended daily training sessions
- Heart Rate Alerts
- Compatible with speed and pacing sensors (with sensor)
- Compatible with Vector
- Training Effect (anaerobic)
- Abnormal heart rate alerts (high and low)
- Suitable for official tournaments
- Vertical speed
- Lactate Threshold: using an analysis of your heart rate and rhythm, estimate the point at which your muscles start to fatigue quickly (with compatible accessory)
- Customizable data pages
- MTB Grit & Flow
- Competing in an activity
- Finish time
- Elevation profile
- Configurable lap alerts
- Accident detection during selected activities
- Virtual Partner
- VO2 Max (Run)
- TrueUp for physiological data
- Customisable alerts
- Back to start
- Oscillation and vertical ratio (with compatible accessory)
- Training load: combine heart rate and VO2 max to calculate the intensity over the last 28 days to ensure you are in the optimal range to reach your goal
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity, walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- BaseCamp compatible
- Gym activity profiles available: Strength training, cardio and elliptical, HIIT, stair climbing, floor climbing, indoor rowing and yoga
- Hazards and course targets
- Stroke type detection (freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly)
- UltraTrac mode
- VO2 max (in trail running)
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)
- Barometric altimeter
- Intelligent weather forecasting
- Auto Lap
- Sunrise/sunset times
- Acclimatization by pulse oximeter
- Breathing timer for relaxation
- Floors climbed
- Breathing rate (24x7)
- % of maximum heart rate
- % HRR
- Profiles for outdoor leisure activities available: Hiking, climbing, indoor climbing, bouldering, skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, paddle surfing, paddle boarding, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, hunting, tactical activities
- Basic rest time (from 0)
- Main benefit (Training Effect category)
- Wrist heart rate sensor (constant, every second)
- Heart Rate Zones
- Automatic rest
- Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)
- Find my phone
- Real-time stride length (with compatible accessory)
- Sleep tracking (sleep score and sleep information)
- Available run profiles: Race, indoor race, indoor track running and trail running
- Bicycle lap and maximum lap power (with power sensor)
- Running training sessions
- Open water swimming metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)
- Training Effect (aerobic)
- GPS speed and distance
- Area calculation
- Find my watch
- Compatibility with automatic stick tracking (accessory required)
- Advanced workouts
- Remote control for VIRB
- iPhone and Android smartphone compatibility
- Dual coordinate grid
Quick OverviewEnjoy your favourite adventures with maximum control over every detail with this Garmin.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.