The Montana 680 device includes the Garmin dual battery system that guarantees maximum independence, allowing you to use the option that suits you best: rechargeable lithium-ion batteries or AA alkaline batteries. You can also have the free BaseCamp, a software that allows you to see and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp shows topographic map data in 2D or 3D on the computer screen, including height profiles and bathymetric lines. You can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other Garmin compatible GPS users by clicking "Send" to transfer your information to other units.
With the new high sensitivity GPS and GLONASS receiver, the Montana 680 locates your position quickly and accurately, and maintains the location even in thick forests and deep valleys. The advantage is clear, you can count on Montana 680 to help you find your way when you need it most. You can also capture locations and memories with the 8 megapixel digital camera of the Montana 680 and each photograph is automatically geo-tagged with the location where it was taken.
- Montana 680
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB Cable
- AC charger
- New Track Manager
- 8 megapixel camera
- Advanced shortcut functions
- More controls
- Completely customizable home screen
- Menu customization options
- Smarter profiles
- Adaptive controls
- Dimensions of the unit (Width / Height / Depth): 7.48 x 14.42 x 3.64 cm
- Screen size (Width / Height): 5.06 x 8.93 cm; 4 "diagonally (10.2 cm)
- Screen resolution (Width / Height): 272 x 480 pixels
- Screen type: Bright and transflective TFT touch screen with 65,000 colors, double orientation and readable in sunlight
- Touch screen
- Weight: 289 g (10.2 oz) with a lithium-ion battery (included); 333 g (11.7 oz) with three AA batteries (not included)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or lithium is recommended
- Battery life Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- IPX7 water resistance classification
- High sensitivity receiver
- Device interface compatible with high-speed USB and NMEA 0183
- Camera (8 megapixels with automatic focus and geotagging)
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass (three axes with compensated tilt)
- Transfer from unit to unit (share data with similar units wirelessly)
- Maps and memory
- Base map
- Preloaded maps
- Possibility of adding maps
- Internal memory 2.7 GB
- Supports data cards microSD card (not included)
- Waypoints 4000
- Routes 200
- Track log 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic creation of routes (turn by turn on the road)
- Geocaching mode (paperless)
- Custom maps compatible
- Hunting and fishing calendar
- Astronomical information
- Tide prediction (with optional BlueChart)
- Calculation of areas
- Pictures viewer
Quick OverviewThe Montana device is the navigator that you can take anywhere, definitive for the demanding adventurers.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.