- Garmin Montana 700i
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- Bidirectional Messaging
- Interactive SOS linked to Garmin's 24-hour International Emergency Rescue Coordination Center (subscription required)
- Global connectivity
- InReach Weather Forecast
- Shock and water resistant design, tested to U.S. military standards
- 5' screen compatible with glove use
- TopoActive Maps of Europe
- City Navigator maps for turn-by-turn directions.
- Satellite views
- Direct download to the BirdsEye satellite imagery device (no annual subscription required)
- ABC sensors with altimeter, barometer and 3-axis electronic compass
- Mobile connectivity for accessing Active Weather forecasts via the Garmin Connect application
- Dog Tracking ideal for hunters and trainers
- Compatibility with various GNSS systems for improved tracking
- Location sharing capability
- Low power mode
- More than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode
- It has a wide variety of compatible brackets to adapt the navigator to off-road vehicles, cars, motorcycles, caravans, etc...
- Display size: 6.48 cm x 12.70 cm
- Screen resolution: 480 x 800 pixels
- Width: 9.19 cm
- Height: 18.30 cm
- Depth: 3.27 cm
- Weight: 410 g incl. battery
- Battery life in GPS mode: 18 hours
- Battery life in low power mode: up to 330 hours
- Wi-Fi: Wifi, Bluetooth and ANT+
Quick OverviewA rugged, touchscreen GPS navigator with satellite communication that's perfect for the most demanding users.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.