Contents of the box:
- Venu 2
- Charging/data cable
- Unit dimensions: 4.5 x 4.5 x 1.2cm
- Display size: 1.3'
- Screen resolution: 416 x 416
- Screen type: AMOLED
- Weight: 49.0 g
- Battery Type Rechargeable internal Lithium-Ion battery
- Report 200 activities; 14 days of activities
- Wi-Fi, BLUETOOTH and ANT+ connectivity
- Corning Gorilla Glass3 glass material
- Water resistance when swimming, 5 ATM
- Battery life: up to 11 days (smartwatch mode), up to 8 hours (GPS + music mode)
- 22 mm quick-release straps
- Size of the straps: 135-200 mm
- Long autonomy and fast charging: Enjoy 11 days of battery life for Venu 2 and up to 10 days for Venu 2S in smartwatch mode. In GPS mode with music you will have up to 8 hours on Venu 2 and up to 7 hours on Venu 2S. Recharge the battery quickly thanks to fast charging for uninterrupted monitoring of your well-being.
- Tracking of daily activity: Get to know your body better with daily activity tracking features. Measure your energy level with Body Battery, sleep quality, physiological age, stress tracker and more
- Advanced sleep tracking: Tracks the different stages and quality of sleep based on your heart rate, stress, pulse oximetry and breathing. You'll even get a sleep quality score and tips on how you can improve your sleep
- Health Snapshot: Analyse your well-being level. Track your heart rate, pulse oximetry2, respiration and stress in 2 minutes. Then analyse it in detail through the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone
- Physiological age: Calculates physiological age based on your resting heart rate, weight and daily activity
- HIIT workouts: Perform HIIT activities with different timers, including AMRAP, Emom, and Tabata. You can also customise your own HIIT workout by setting the number of rounds, training intervals and breaks.
- Advanced strength training: Adds advanced strength workouts with detailed information about each exercise and the muscle groups they involve
- Training: Try Venu 2's preloaded cardio, yoga, strength, HIIT and Pilates workouts or create your own workouts from the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone. You'll also have access to Garmin Coach workouts for running.
- Sports applications with GPS tracking: Features more than 25 GPS-monitored outdoor and indoor sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, Pilates, HIIT, indoor climbing, yoga, swimming, golf and more
- Safety and monitoring: Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during activity) and assistance, to send an alert and location to your emergency contacts
- Smart notifications: Receive smart notifications from your smartphone directly on your watch. Includes notifications for messages, incoming calls, calendar reminders and more
- Music: Download your playlists or music from Spotify, Amazon music or Deezer and listen to them on headphones or Bluetooth audio devices without a mobile phone. Store up to 650 songs on your smartwatch
- Garmin PAY: You can pay from your watch the fast, convenient and secure way with Garmin Pay. Now you can leave your money and cards at home
- CONNECT IQ: Personalise your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ app
Quick OverviewThe Garmin Venu 2 helps you better understand what's going on in your body. Discover new ways to move with 25 pre-installed sports apps and enjoy all the smart features with a battery life of 10 days or more.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.