Garmin Vívomove HR Sport Rose Gold w/ Black Strap S/M
- The smart display only appears when you quickly turn your wrist to glance at your watch. The watch hands even dynamically move out of the way when you interact with the touchscreen, then move back to the correct time when you are done.
- Wrist Heart Rate Monitor: As well as counting your steps and monitor your sleep, Vívomove HR uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
- Stress Tracking: Lets you know when you are having a calm, balanced or stressful day and everything in between, receiving detailed information about it. If your stress level gets elevated during your day, you'll know it's time to take a break and maybe fend off a headache or other physical symptoms. Use the relaxation timer to work through a deep breathing exercise, and lower your stress.
- Fitness Monitoring: features fitness monitoring tools that give you a better idea of your current fitness levels. Thanks to the wrist heart rate monitor, you can get a VO2 max estimate. It can also gauge your fitness age, so with hard work and regular exercise over time, you can work toward a lower number.
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring: Vívomove HR features advanced sleep monitoring to help you measure how much sleep you're getting and how much time you spend in each stage of sleep. The watch pulls data from your heart rate and heart rate variability to measure how much time you spend in each sleep stage: light, deep and REM. You can review the data later in Garmin Connect.
- Compatible with industry standard, 20mm quick release bands
- Digital display smart notifications
- Move IQ: no need to start timer when you start your workout as it activates automatically
- Compatible with Garmin Connect
- Lens Material: Glass
- Bezel Material: Stainless Steel
- Case Material: Fibre-reinforced polymer or stainless steel
- Quick Release Bands 20mm ( industry standard)
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Physical Size (W x L x H): 43 x 43 x 11.6 mm
- Circumference: 122-188 mm (size S/M), 148-215 mm (size L)
- Display Size (Width/Height): 9.6 mm x 19.2 mm
- Display resolution 64 x 128 pixels
- Display type: OLED
- Weight: 40.8 g
- Battery Life: Up to 5 days in smart mode and up to 2 weeks in analogue mode
-Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Memory: 7 timed activities; 14 days of activity tracking data
- Clock features: time, date, automatic daylight saving time, alarm clock, timer, stopwatch and analogue hands
- Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor
- Barometric altimeter
- Ambient light sensor
- Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ Connectivity
- Smart notifications
- Weather forecast
- Controls smartphone music
- Find my phone
- Find my watch
- VIRB camera remote
- iPhone and Android smartphone compatibility
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Step counter
- Move bar: displays on device after a period of inactivity, walk for a couple of minutes to reset it
- Auto goal: learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal
Sleep monitoring: monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep
- Calories burned
- Floors climbed
- Distance travelled
- Intensity minutes
- Move IQ
- Fitness Age
- All-day stress tracking
- Available gym activity profiles: Strength Training, Cardio Training
- Automatic rep counting
- Customizable data pages
- Auto Lap
- VO2 max
- Customisable alerts
- Activity history on watch
- Heart Rate Zones
- Heart Rate Alerts
- Heart Rate Calories
- % HR max
- HR Broadcast: broadcasts HR data over ANT+ to paired devices
- Available run profiles: running
Quick Overview“Elegant hybrid watch with hidden touchscreen and real watch hands.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.