- Garmin Vívosmart 3 device
- Charger / data cable
- Control your daily activity: thanks to the heart rate technology on the Elevate1 wrist, the Vívosmart 3 activity monitor is full of features that will help you better understand your current physical condition.
- Monitor your stress throughout the day: control your heart rate beat by beat, which is known as heart rate variability (HRV).
- Automatic activity monitor: Vívosmart 3 activity monitor functions include calculation of steps, floors uploaded, calories burned or intensity minutes, among others.
- Your personal repetition counter: record the exercises, repetitions and series you perform, combining them with your work and rest time.
- Smart notifications: you can check email, read text messages and see notifications from your social networks directly on the wrist.
- Connect and compete: the device is automatically synchronized with Garmin Connect, a virtual community where you can check your progress, share it on social networks and participate in challenges. Garmin Connect is free and available for computers and smartphones.
- Screen size (Width / Height): 9.6 mm x 19.2 mm
- Screen resolution (Width / Height): 64 x 128 pixels
- Weight: 20.4 g, small; 21.5 g, large
- Screen type: OLED
- Autonomy of the battery / battery: Up to 5 days
- Heart rate alerts on the wrist (Garmin Elevate)
- Customizable data pages
- VO2 maximum
- Ambient light sensor
- Barometric altimeter
- Smart weather forecast
- Auto Lap
- True UP
- Stopwatch and timer
- Alarm clock
- Touch screen
- Search my phone
- Move IQ
- HR Broadcast
- Music control
- Step counter
- Distance traveled
- Automatic goal (learn your activity level and assign a daily goal)
Quick OverviewThe Garmin Vívosmart 3 combines a discreet but attractive profile, which adapts to any style, with a series of intelligent functions that will help keep you moving.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.