The Garmin Vívosmart 5 S/M is an activity bracelet that will allow you to take control of your well-being, and monitor your physical activity conveniently and easily. It's packed with features to track your activity throughout the day, as well as sleep stages at night. Pulse rate, stress tracking, Body Battery and many more features will keep you up to date on your well-being while smart notifications on your smartphone keep you connected. Enjoy integrated sports apps for walking, running, yoga, cardio, and more. Plus, when you're connected to your smartphone, incident detection and customer support can send a message with your exact location to emergency contacts. All this with autonomy of up to 7 days.
- Garmin Vívosmart 5
- Charging/data cable
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE DESIGN
Bright display and 66% larger than the vívosmart 4 for larger text and a touch screen interface and buttons.
- VIVID AND ELEGANT DESIGN
The interchangeable straps allow you to change the design easily and makes it easy to replace the strap to fit your style to perfection.
- LASTS SEVERAL DAYS
Get an uninterrupted overview of your health with up to 7 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
- HEART RATE SENSOR ON YOUR WRIST
This activity wristband constantly monitors your heart rate and warns you if it stays too high or is too low when at rest. - It also measures the physical intensity of your activities.- BODY BATTERY ENERGY MONITOR
Measure your body's energy levels throughout the day, so you know the best times to do activities and rest.
- PULSE OXIMETER
Use the pulse oximeter to check your blood oxygen saturation at any time of the day, or during the night while you sleep, to see how well your body absorbs oxygen.
- SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP CONTROL
Assess your sleep quality and get tips on how to improve it through Garmin Connect. You can even track the different phases of sleep, as well as heart rate, stress, pulse oximetry and breathing.
- STRESS TRACKING
Check if the day has been calm, balanced or stressful. Relaxation reminders will even encourage you to do a short breath control exercise if you're having a stressful day.
When you want to relax or concentrate, you can start a breathing exercise; the watch will track your stress and respiration to help you better understand your breathing.- HYDRATION MONITORING
Record your daily fluid intake to remind you to maintain a good level of hydration. In addition, you can set automatic hydration goals, adapted to how much you sweat during exercises.
- BREATH TRACKING
Keep track of how you breathe throughout the day, while you sleep, and during breathwork sessions and yoga activities.
- MENSTRUAL CYCLE TRACKING:
Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Track symptoms, access exercise and nutrition tips, and more. You can even see and record the details on your wrist.
- PHYSIOLOGICAL AGE
This function uses chronological age, weekly high-intensity activity, resting heart rate, and BMI or body fat percentage to calculate whether your body age is older or younger than your real age. In addition, you can get advice on how to subtract years from your physiological age.
- MONITORING OF PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
While you're running back and forth, vívosmart 5 tracks steps, minutes of intense activity, calories burned, and more. See all the statistics you need directly on your wrist.
- INTEGRATED SPORTS APPS
Switch training sessions with activity profiles for walking, running, yoga, Pilates, cardio, mindful breathing, strength training and much more.
- CONNECTED GPS
Connects to your compatible smartphone's GPS, so you can accurately track walks, bike rides and outdoor runs.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS
Receive emails, text messages, and alerts directly on your watch when connected to a smartphone. You can also reply to text messages if you have an Android smartphone.
- SAFETY AND MONITORING FUNCTIONS
When connected to your smartphone, incident detection (during some outdoor activities) and support functions send live messages and location information to emergency contacts.
- SYNCHRONIZATION WITH GARMIN CONNECT
View your health and fitness information in one place. The Garmin Connect app is a thriving virtual community where users can connect, compete, and share.
- WATER RESISTANCE CLASSIFICATION
This activity bracelet has a water resistance rating of 5 ATM, making it perfect for swimming or showering.
Physical and Performance Specifications:
- Lens material: Acrylic
- Housing material: Polycarbonate
- Screen size: 10.5cm x 18.5cm
- Screen resolution: 88 x 154 px
- Strap material: Silicone
- Housing size: 19.5 x 10.7 x 217 mm
- Wrist circumference: 122-188 mm
- Weight: 24.5 g
- Battery life: Up to 7 days (excluding pulse oximetry monitoring during sleep)
- Water resistance: 5 ATM
- Connectivity with wireless technologies: Bluetooth, ant+
- Memory/history: 7 timed activities, 14 days of activity tracking data
- Automatic daylight saving time
- Alarm clock
- Heart rate sensor on the wrist
- Daily resting heart rate
- Abnormal heart rate alerts (High and Low)
- Breathing rate (24/7)
- Blood oxygen saturation by pulse oximeter
- Physiological Age
- Body Battery Energy Monitor
- Stress monitoring
- Relaxation reminders
- Breathing timer
- Sleep tracking
- Monitoring of women's health
- Heart rate monitoring
- Ambient light sensor
- Acclimatization by pulse oximetry
- Intelligent daily functions
- Smart notifications
- Text response/Call rejection (Exclusive on Android devices)
- GPS connectivity
- Weather forecast
- Music control
- Find my phone.
- Find my watch
- Compatibility with iPhone and Android smartphones
- Compatible with Garmin Connect Mobile
- Detection of incidents during specific activities
- Step Counter
- Line of activity
- Automatic target
- Calories burned
- Distance travelled
- Minutes of intensity
- Move IQ
- Profiles and activity in the gym (strength training, HIIT, cardio, elliptical, climbing stairs, indoor rowing, treadmill, pilates and yoga)
- Automatic replay count
- Heart rate zones
- Heart rate alerts
- Calories according to heart rate
- % of maximum heart rate
- HR Broadcast
- GPS speed and distance (Only with GPS connected)
- Customizable data pages
- Customizable activity profiles
- Interval training
- Auto Lap
- Career profiles available (Running)
- Cycling profiles available
- Swimming profiles available