- The primary fabric of the jersey is soft and comfortable with excellent moisture control properties due to the specific fabric on the inside and outside. This creates channels that move moisture away from the body to the outside of the jersey, where it can evaporate.
- Breathable mesh under arms, side panels, lower back and back pockets
- All three pockets have an edge to protect against loss of small items
- Both fabrics contain UV protection and antibacterial properties.
- The cuffs of the arms are 4. 5 cm wide and are constructed of a soft elastic fabric, which stays in place while remaining soft and unrestricted.
- The waist is a combination of a simple elastic rotated at the front and a soft and silky elastic at the back that adapts perfectly to the body in the pedalling and standing position.
- The jersey is accented with reflective ribbing on both side panels and on both sides of the pockets. The accent of the SilverLine bracelet of the same name further increases visibility.
- The jersey has a rich finish with an easily coordinated colour zipper and Giordana rubber logos.
The Giordana SilverLine bibshorts has a classic cut that has evolved over decades of refinement. The resulting fit is comfortable and not restrictive, but offers perfect compression.
- The bibshorts is made of a textured fabric that wraps the leg with two panels. It supports the quadriceps and buttocks separately and provides compression to reduce muscle fatigue and a cooling effect.
- The soft, wide elastic microfiber dungarees are transparent, comfortable and supportive, and feature 190 Mesh mesh in the center of the upper part that keeps the body cool and dry. The cuffs of the legs are 4. 5 cm wide and are constructed of soft elastic fabric, which stays in place while remaining soft and non-restrictive.
- The bibshorts has a rich finish with reflective stripes on the back of each leg, Giordana rubber logo and Cirro suede.
Quick OverviewWith this Giordana outfit you will achieve all your goals.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.