Oakley Half 2.0 XL Glasses Polished Black with Black Iridium Polarized Lenses
The original Half Jacket became a basic team for athletes and version 2.0 takes this proud heritage to the next level of design. So, when it came to protection and comfort, he only considered using the best, so Oakley has made the Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL with the same lightweight O Matter mount material and Unobtainium component that keeps it comfortably in place, even when I'm sweating seas. The three-point fastener will not hang from your ears like ordinary glasses and maintain the precise alignment of the lenses so that you can provide your eyes with the vision of victory.
When the sun plays hide and seek, simply change the lenses for a new game and it will be fully armed. Thanks to the HDO lenses, the Half Jacket 2.0 XL features XYZ Optics to maintain accurate and clear vision around the peripheral edge. All lenses are made of pure Plutonite to filter out all UV rays and these premium quality glasses meet the ANSI Z87.1 standards for optical clarity and impact resistance.
Oakley has designed a large number of optional lenses for the Half Jacket 2.0 XL so that it is ready for any environment. It has an Iridium lens coating to reduce glare and balance the transmission of light. Get the best anti-glare performance with Oakley HDPolarized lenses. You can also get lenses with Transitions SOLFX photochromic technology to automatically darken in response to sunlight.
Specs Saddle Glasses Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL:
- Stress-resistant, lightweight, durable and highly tension-resistant O Matter mount material throughout the day
- In terms of performance and comfort, the three-point fastening keeps the lenses in an exact optical alignment.
- Unobtainium components that increase the grip when you sweat
- Metallic icon touches
Characteristics lenses Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL Glasses:
- Design of interchangeable lenses that optimize performance in any environment
- High Definition Optics (HDO) technology with clarity and impact resistance that meets the requirements of ANSI Z87.1.
- XYZ Optics to extend clarity to the edge and have a wide peripheral view
- 8.75 lens base curvature that improves protection against sun, wind and impacts
- The UV protection of the Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Half-saddle design for an open view down
- Polarized lenses: minimized glare thanks to a technology that allows to create the best polarized lenses in the world
- Transitions SOLFX photochromic lens option: Darkens and lightens the lens in response to the environment
- Iridium lens coating to reduce glare and balance the transmission of light
- Available with original Oakley prescription lenses
Quick Overview“Performance, protection and comfort are included in the new Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL glasses with an interchangeable lens design that keeps you one step ahead of changes in lighting conditions. The Oakley Half Jacket 2.0 XL glasses are suitable for larger heads.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.