- Screen Grab with durable premium leather thumb and index finger is touchscreen compatible, giving you freedom to use your device
- Durable premium leather on palm and knuckles is soft and supple, combining maximum comfort with waterproof performance
- Brushed microfiber fixed lining wicks moisture away from the hand
- Thermacore insulation provides concentrated warmth
- GORE Active three-layer fabric technology is optimised for breathability during activity
- Base materials, membrane and shell work together to improve temperature regulation in a wide range of conditions
- Extended length storm cuff provides additional coverage
- Pre-curved ergonomic fit
- Removable wrist strap (ak)
- GORE-TEX Gloves +Gore active technology
Gloves designed with GORE-TEX Gloves +Gore Active Technology inserts are durably waterproof, windproof and breathable, guaranteed. The entire system of inner lining, membrane and outer material is optimized for extreme breathability. This increases the level of comfort even over a wider range of activity levels.
Thermocore is known to be a smaller volume insulating material that has an amazing heat generating capacity. Burton strategically places this insulation in varying degrees between the arms, body and pants of their products to increase mobility and maintain protection from the cold. This ensures you get the insulation you need, in the areas you need it, without adding extra bulk. Thermocore is Burton's insulation in most of their technical outerwear and is used in various weights, depending on the intended use of the garment.
Quick OverviewForm-fitting warmth backed by a GORE-TEX membrane and Screen Grab touchscreen control.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.