- Particularly suited for moments of intense muscle effort due to their glucose contribution and high vitamin content that favour the assimilation of carbohydrates during the exercise.
- The carbohydrates found in Isostar Energy Tablets in the form of dextrose can be used by our bodies without the need to be transformed. Dextrose, supplemented with fructose, are rapidly assimilated by the body to improve performance and reduce fatigue.
- Thanks to the rapid replacement of the carbohydrates consumed, vitamins and magnesium, Isostar Energy Tablets manages to delay the appearance of the feeling of fatigue.
- The Isostar Hydrate & Perform formula offers an optimal mineral energy complex that improves sports performance.
Pack with 24 chewable tablets wrapped in aluminium foil for proper storage.
- Recommended for prolonged physical activity.
- For intense workouts of 1h30, take 4 tablets before starting.
- While exercising, take 2 tablets every half hour.
Dextrose (glucose) (83%), potassium gluconate, magnesium lactate, natural lemon flavourings and other natural flavourings, emulsifier: fatty acid mono and di-glycerides, acidifier: citric acid, rosehip, anti-coagulant: magnesium salts of fatty acids, vitamins C, B1, B2, B5, B6 and Niacin.
Nutritional values per 100 g / per 32 g (8 tablets)
Energy value 1534 kJ 361 kcal / 492 kJ 116 kcal
Proteins 0 g / 0 g
Carbohydrates 85.5 g / 27.4 g
of which sugars 85 g / 27.2 g
Greases 1.2 g / 0.4 g
Of which saturated 1 g / 0.3 g
Fibre 0.5 g / 0.2 g
Sodium <0.01 g / <0.01 g
Magnesium 250 mg / 77 mg
Potassium 315 mg / 101 mg
Vitamin C 110 mg / 35 mg
Vitamin B1 0.7 mg / 0.22 mg
Vitamin B2 1.9 mg / 0.61 mg
Niacin 16 mg / 5.1 mg
Vitamin B5 4.5 mg / 1.4 mg
Vitamin B6 1.6 mg / 0.51 mg
Energy distribution: 95% Carbohydrates.
Net weight: 96 g = 24 tablets of 4 g individually packed.
Quick Overview“Ideal for intense muscle effort due to their glucose contribution and high vitamin content that favour the assimilation of the carbohydrates during exercise.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.