- Developed in collaboration with Fabian Cancellara
- Torso construction that keeps the suede fabric in a central position
- Three-point anchoring system of the suede fabric so you don't have to readjust the shorts
- Gore Windstopper Cup technology: preformed and highly breathable windproof front
- EXPERT RACE chamois with Gore Windstopper Cup
- Compact fabric that provides muscle support and increases performance
- Elastic fabric 4-way stretch resistant to abrasion, anti-pilling and quick drying
- Elegant black finish
- Wide and highly breathable flat straps that keep the shorts in position
- Constant weight fabric even in wet conditions
- Silicone grippers that adjust to the thigh without restricting movement
- Pocket for the radio on the back of the braces
- Flatlock flatlock seams for maximum comfort
- Reflective details for 360º visibility
- Gore Windstopper
Garments made with this technology are totally windproof and offer maximum breathability in order to ensure great comfort in cold and windy conditions. The totally windproof and extremely breathable membrane prevents the passage of wind and facilitates the escape of water vapour. The combination of protection and breathability minimises the cooling effect of the wind and reduces the risk of overheating the body. The treatment applied to the outer fabric increases the water resistance of the garment.
Quick OverviewFor very ambitious cyclists, these bib shorts with straps provide unrivaled support and performance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.