- Up to 100 h of autonomy with several battery saving options in training mode. 40 h in maximum accuracy and 7 days with continuous recording of heart rate and activity
- Hill Splitter detailed performance information on climbs and descents
- Fuelwise smart reminders to recharge your energy automatically or manually
- Weather: prepare for weather changes with up to two days' worth of weather information and forecasts
- Route tracking: import of routes from KOMOOT (with turn-by-turn tracking) and other 3rd party services. Integrated compass to keep track and Back To Start function
- Wrist Pulse Recorder (Polar Precision Prime): the optical pulse system including 10 leds, 4 electrodes and accelerometer
- Running Power records running power on the wrist
- GPS and barometer: speed/rhythm, distance and altimetry data
- Mobile notifications: keep you always connected
- 1.2" colour touch screen with always on display
- 24/7 activity and calorie recording
- Fitspark Training Guide: daily training plans (strength, cardiovascular, core and complementary) based on your recovery
- Serene relaxation exercises: guided breathing exercises to relieve stress and relax the body
- Nightly Recharge: analyses how the body and the autonomic nervous system recover during the night from the effort made during the day
- Training Load PRO: helps you understand the total training load and optimize training
- Indoor and outdoor swimming metrics
- Continuous pulse recording
- Fitness Test: find out what your fitness level is
- Interchangeable 22mm belts
- S/M: wrist circumference 130-185 mm
- M/L: wrist circumference 155-210 mm
- 1.2" colour screen
- 5 buttons to operate
- Strap: 22 mm
- Running Test: allows you to set your power, pace and heart rate zones with a single test
- Music controls
- Power-based training, power zone and pace zone lockout
- Weekly training summary view (calories, workouts and time per HR zone)
- Route change on the fly
- Heart rate sensor mode: allows HR sharing with 3rd party devices and gym machines
Quick OverviewThe Polar Grit X outdoor multisport watch has a tough, durable and lightweight design, the best training features and the potential of Polar Flow, the ultimate training platform.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.