- Wrist-based heart rate monitoring (Precision Prime). With accelerometer, 4 electrodes and 9 LEDs, making the wrist-based heart rate monitoring system the most accurate on the market
- Training Load Pro: Quantify the cardiovascular and muscular strain of your training session. Learn how your training strains your body and optimise training
- Integrated GPS provides data on speed, rhythm, distance and altimeter
- Up to 30 hours charge with maximum precision (GPS and optical pulse activated)
- You can easily track your swimming performance
- S/M: wrist circumference 130-185 mm
- M/L: wrist circumference 155-210 mm
- 1.2' colour screen
- 240x240 resolution
- 5 buttons to operate
- Time, date, alarm
- Weight: 45 g
Polar Smart Coaching:
- Smart Calories
Lets you know exactly how many calories you've burned based on your weight, height, age, gender, individual maximum heart rate (HRmax) and how hard you're training.
- Sleep Plus
Automatically detects the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep.
- Running Program
Get a personal and adaptive training plan that fits you and your goals.
- Running Index
Find out your running VO2max and follow how your running performance is developing.
- Continuous Heart Rate
Continuous heart rate monitoring gives you even more accurate calorie burn and activity data and tells you the lowest and highest heart rate of your day.
- USB cable for charging and data synchronisation
- Sealed system for synchronising with PC and Mac
- Low energy Bluetooth
- Rechargeable battery (USB)
- Battery Life: 30 hours with GPS and optical pulse activated (maximum precision)
- Battery Life: 1 week with 1 hour per day of training (GPS + optical pulse activated, no notifications, continuous heart rate monitoring activated)
- Battery Life: 24 days (daily activity, continuous heart rate monitoring activated)
Quick OverviewA new Polar multisport watch with GPS tracking to help you perform at your highest level, thanks to the many sports monitoring features.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.