- Premium materials: Titanium, glass gorilla and textured bicolour strap
- Lightweight: 59 grams (the lightest product on the market)
- Integrated GPS and barometer: Provides data on speed/pace, distance, altimetry and inclination
- Running Power: Only device on the market that registers the power of the wrist race
- Wrist pulse recording (Precision Prime): Accelerometer + 4 electrodes + 9 LEDs (green and red) make it the most accurate heart rate recording system on the market.
- Route tracking: Find new routes and import them into Polar Flow from other GPX or TCX compatible services
- Battery life: Up to 40h of battery life with maximum precision (GPS and optical pulse activated)
- Mobile notifications: Receive phone notifications directly on the screen
- Colour touch screen: 1.2 colour touch screen
- Back to start: Guides you back to the starting point of your session
- Swimming metrics: Both indoors and outdoors.
- Training Load & Recovery Pro: Evaluates cardiovascular, muscular and perceived workout load helping to understand the effect of loading and recovery
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 13 mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Display: Color screen with Gorilla Glass 1.2 240x240 resolution. Interaction with 5 buttons and touch
- Alert: Vibration and sound
- Impermeability: WR30
- Rechargeable battery (USB): Battery life: 40h with GPS and Precision Prime (maximum precision). 1 week with 1h of daily training (GPS + optical pulse activated, without notification, with continuous recording of FC activated).
24 days (daily activity, continuous recording of activated FC) - Connectivity: Sealed system for synchronisation with PC-Mac BT Smart
- SW upgradeable: Via cable or via mobile
Quick OverviewTrain smarter with Polar Vantage V TI, a water-resistant, multi-sports GPS watch designed for athletes who want to maximize their performance.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.