- Tent with geodesic dome structure: Outstanding wind resistance
- All corners of the tent are supported by crossed rods: It can be mounted without pegs
- The interior can be fitted separately: The double roof can be removed in dry weather
- The inner structure is completely made of mesh: Optimal ventilation and full view
- Lightweight components and fabrics: Minimal weight and small size when stored
- PU coated floor and double roof, with sealed seams: The floor and the double roof are waterproof
- Side vestibule: Storage space for dirty or wet equipment
- Greater width at the end of the head: More space inside the tent and head room
- Reflective screens: Increased visibility of screens in the dark
- Geodesic dome structure
- Interior room: Mosquito netting
- Poles: Fiberglass
- Pegs: Steel
- Total weight: 2.35 kg
- Entrance height: 80 cm
- Interior area (length x width x height): 230 x 125 x 75 cm
- Dimensions (length x width): 235 x 165 cm
- Packaging dimensions (length x width) 58 x 15 cm
- Number of places: 1
- Number of cabins: 1
- Outdoor tent water column: 3000 mm
- Soil water column: 4000 mm
- Upper Material:
- Rods: Fiberglass
- Inside of the tent: 100 % Polyester
- Floor of the tent: 100 % polyethylene
- Outside of the tent: 100 % Polyester
Quick OverviewGrand Canyon hiking and camping tents are the perfect companions for hiking, biking, kayaking, weekend getaways, holidays, festivals or camping with your kids in the garden.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.